I started Insanity today...want to join me?

Options
eemott
eemott Posts: 46 Member
I would love a workout buddy. Is anyone else starting Insanity today who wants a support system?

Replies

• rachelwarner32
    rachelwarner32 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 9 today! I would love the support from others going through this with me :smile:
  • eemott
    Options
    Sounds great! Add me and we'll help each other through! How have your results been so far?
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 5 ... feel free to add me, we don't stick to the timetable 100% as we have sporting commitments etc so you will probably catch up to us quickly!!!

We love it, we've done half a round previously, but started from scratch again last week :-)
  • nagatron
    nagatron Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    no thanks i don't like wasting my time with dumb stuff like p90x
  • LauraTGreen
    LauraTGreen Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 ! Feel free to add me, would love the support!
  • anaanti
    anaanti Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Did anybody try LES MILLS COMBAT, Its also from beachbody and its rly fun. Yesterday was day 1 for me, I hope I will stick with this exercise, because I have never finish any program.
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    man I actually decided to start rip in 30 instead of insanity today but I will be doing the workout from time to time until I officially start in sept
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Good luck y'all. On Day 48 today :laugh:
  • jacklyntatge
    jacklyntatge Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I just got everything in last week and planned to do my first workout TODAY after work! GOOD LUCK!
  • everythings_rosie
    everythings_rosie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Id love too. Starting tonight with the Fit Test with a friend aswell. Dreading it to be honest as Im not a cardio fan, but more strength. Add me and we can do this together. :)
  • melybelyc
    melybelyc Posts: 33
    Options
    Starting my second round of Insanity today - love every minute of it!
  • eemott
    Options
    For those of you who have already started or completed the program, what kind of results did you get?
  • everythings_rosie
    everythings_rosie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Have you done your fit test tonight? x
  • eemott
    Options
    Fit test done and day 2 completed!