Looking for new friends :-)

Options
Hiya,

I've recently started back up with the calorie counting, have new traininers and treadmill installed so have no excuse...........except a bigger support network would be fabulous!

I'm 34, 5ft 6in at weight 210lbs. Looking to get down to 150 in an ideal world but hey, anything will do me at the moment!

Replies

• deedzzz
    deedzzz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Best of luck with your weight loss journey!
  • devine_tina
    devine_tina Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey nice to meet you! Where are you from? Im 26 from NS, Canada. I'm also interested in expanding my support team!
  • cfilipi74
    cfilipi74 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. We can all use the extra support. Good luck!
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support!

I have been at this for almost 2 years now and have lost an overall 103lbs but 68 since being on MFP.

I am 6 foot tall
    Starting weight: 345lbs
    Current Weight: 242lbs
    Goal Weight between 185 - 190
  • kellyrn2007
    kellyrn2007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Please add me to your support network. this is my first time on the message board, because i also need some support and motivation. my weight loss is like a yoyo!!! would like to lose 25lbs but will start with a 15 lbs goal.

Kelly
  • srrose15
    srrose15 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You can add me - I love to help motivate and support people. I also run online challenge groups for accountability if you are ever interested. You can do this!!!! It is mind over matter!

Good Luck
    Stephanie
  • Daynas1977
    Daynas1977 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • lisalisa27
    lisalisa27 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I sent a FR. Feel free to add me :)
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Ello, what trainers you get ? Nice touch getting a treadmill, you do any outdoor running or plan on it ?

Requests welcome
  • Jaybug91
    Jaybug91 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i too am looking to expand by support base, a bit of a boost along my journey... Feel free to add me :)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    i would like some new friends.
    BUT,,,, only if you are wild and crazy
    and live for the moment.
  • MishelW
    MishelW Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    38, 5'5 and 210 I want to lose 50-60 lbs as well and I need some real support too. Ideas, tips, etc. I was on here a little over a year ago and lost 30 lbs but I've gained it all back... :( Lost my gym membership (finance issues) and now I need to get back in the game. I'd like to add/be added to people with like issues so we can try to help each other out. OH BTW I'm super lazy and a major procrastinator.... :-) But I am SO TIRED OF not feeling sexy!!!
  • natalieblakeley
    natalieblakeley Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    They're Asics but basics (do you like what i did there?)

To be honest, I have set a goal of the Lincoln 10k which is in April next year so I am at some point going to have to haul my *kitten* out on the streets. It's just so daunting and people will hear me huffing and puffing! I'm doing the C25k at the moment and its going ok, just starting week 4.
  • natalieblakeley
    Options
    Get going at home chick! I started with the Leslie Sansone Walk DVD's. She's mental but they're good fun!
  • natalieblakeley
    Options
    Hey nice to meet you! Where are you from? Im 26 from NS, Canada. I'm also interested in expanding my support team!
    I live in Boston in Lincolnshire, England, A funny old part of the country :-)
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)