need supportive friends!

I have a handful of supportive friends but would like some more :)
if you are supportive (or in need of support)
add me :)

i'd love to have you on my team!

I have a total of 100lbs to lose -- with 59lbs left (almost half way there!!! so exciting!)

Replies

• SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    I have a handful of supportive friends but would like some more :)
    if you are supportive (or in need of support)
    add me :)

i'd love to have you on my team!

I have a total of 100lbs to lose -- with 59lbs left (almost half way there!!! so exciting!)

You're doing awesome. I'm here to vouch she's a good friend. =))
  • CeddysMum
    CeddysMum Posts: 101 Member
    We have similar goals, I want to loose a total of 50kg (~ 110 lbs), down 18.5 kg (~ 41 lbs) so far.

I log on every day, add me if you like ... anyone :)

PS: Sent you a request, Sarah :)
  • xmusic_lover211
    xmusic_lover211 Posts: 17 Member
    i'll be your friend!! I also have a lot of weight to lose (around 115 lbs) and I was doing well for a while, but kind of fell off the bandwagon. I'm trying to get back on though!! and supportive friends help with that :-)
  • nmidwood13
    nmidwood13 Posts: 12 Member
    If it's ok, I would like you to add me. I only have about 20 to 25 to lose but it feel like 100 and believe me I have the same struggles with food and exercise as anyone else.
  • goodfido
    goodfido Posts: 127 Member
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. You've come a long way and I'd love to cheer you along the rest of the way.

• You're doing awesome. I'm here to vouch she's a good friend. =))

you are too much! :) thanks, lady :))
  • sunshinemouse34
    sunshinemouse34 Posts: 17 Member
    I started this journey 75 pounds ago and completely understand how hard it is to stay motivated. You are very brave to say you wanted to lose 100 pounds right from the start. I wasn't that brave. Keep up the great work! You are worth the effort! Congrats!!
  • strilm22
    strilm22 Posts: 5 Member
    Hello everyone! I joined MFP in March and have had great success. My problem is that many of my friends who started with me have become distant for different reasons. I could really use some new friends to keep me motivated and share our successes together. I still have alot to loose and don't want to loose momentum. :)
  • Read your message. This is my third time using myfitnesspal. It works, but as soon as I go off of it, back comes the weight. This time around I am going to try and hold myself accountable. It would help to have others help hold me accountable too! (Of course, celibrate the little victories along the way). Add me if you want to share some accountability.