No more excuses! Who's with me - w/ pics!

Options
c176874b-b2db-4cd5-893e-8b169f85f078_zps97b707ed.jpg

So about 28 days ago I shared with you my progress from 260-237 (the first 3 photos)
Imagine my surprise when I did my measurements this morning and they were drastically lower than 28 days ago! In the past 28 days I've lost and additional 5" off my waist, 7 inches off my thighs, and 2 inches off my arms & calves (btw my calves now have definition in them!) I weighted in this morning at 229. I'm making excellent progress and doing it the healthy way. This is not and never was a DIET this is a lifestyle change. I'm finding it easier every day to make better decisions. There is no second thought on if I'm going out on the track each day or not. I have my set rest days which honestly some time end up being just another day on the track.
If you are looking to change your life all you have to do is look deep within your self and decide NOW is the time to change. No more excuses, no more "I'll start on Monday", no more diets, no more I can'ts only Yes, I can do this!

Also I am almost up to being able to run a full mile in one burst instead of doing intervals! I will hit that mile mark sometime this week so y'all be watching out because that will be a HUGE accomplishment and a HUGE goal of mine to reach!! Who in this with me?

( OOOO so excite by the way - the pants are a size 16!! shirt is a 1x! 1st pic was a size 22 pants and 3xl shirt that was snug)

Replies

• RockClimber69
    RockClimber69 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress!! Way to go!
  • tlou5
    tlou5 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Impressive! Are you doing the Couch to 5k method?
  • Bprocto3
    Bprocto3 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Keep up the amazing work!!!!
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Awesome Work! You are doing great!
  • apf2013
    apf2013 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look great! What kind of workout are you doing?
  • Coach_T
    Coach_T Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    wow great progress in one year time.
  • Doreen9686
    Doreen9686 Posts: 62
    Options
    Congrats, your doing great! Keep us the good work :-)
  • fitocordon
    fitocordon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are killing it!! Keep up the amazing work!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    you are doing fantastic!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Good work!
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • zetsubou
    zetsubou Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Excellent!!!! Keep it up ;)
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm with you , love your attitude.
  • lauramarsela
    lauramarsela Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!
  • katz6910
    katz6910 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Brilliant well done! :drinker:

5638134.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Nireedk
    Nireedk Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Yowza yowza ... fantastic. You should be soooo pround!
  • BadassCrossfitMama
    BadassCrossfitMama Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Impressive! Are you doing the Couch to 5k method?

I started out doing the c25k and finished it but then did something else other than running and lost all my endurance so I just started back running - this time without c25k.
  • sanchezgmc06
    sanchezgmc06 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Alright! keep up the good work. You have just inspired me.

I gave birth to my second child about 2 months ago and I already lost the 30lb I gained from pregnancy however I am still unhappy with myself and I would like to loose another 20lb.

thank you for posting pics
  • NikiHavok
    NikiHavok Posts: 3
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is truly AWSOME!!!! I'm Niki, and I'm new to the site and form.... I need to make a lifstyle change, but counting calories for me is difficult... How did you do it, and do you have any recipies you can share? :wink:
  • BadassCrossfitMama
    BadassCrossfitMama Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You look great! What kind of workout are you doing?

I'm mostly doing a run/walk interval. I'm up to 0.72 mile in one burst for now but I'm expecting to hit that 1 mile mark this week!! But I try to get in a good 2-4 mile walk/run 4 or 5 days a week. If it's raining I will hit the gym or do my 30 day shred but I'm always going. I'm weight training twice a week, looking to up that to 3 times here soon!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!