Jamie Eason Live Fit?

Options
Is anyone currently doing the Live Fit plan or completed it? I'm curious to see/hear some results. I plan on starting tomorrow. And if anyone would like to join me and become partners that would be awesome! (it holds me more accountable :p )

Replies

• zemuogele
    zemuogele Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, this is my first time ever commenting on forums, but I thought I will give it a go as I am on Jamie Easons live fit plan now. It is my second attempt at it. I have started it I think back in may but When i was abroad finished first phase and stopped as came back home and to find a gym took me couple weeks so started all over again today is my first day of phase 2 and I'm loving it. I do however eat my own meals but they high in protein and low in fat just add healthy fat sparingly. I always hated gyms because I hate cardio. I have lost 6 kg from may and defiantly recommend it! I do eat my recommended daily calories even though Jamie said not to do that yet. If you won't count calories and go gym you still will feel so much better about yourself and stronger! Totally recommend it. P.s sorry if there are any mistakes or something doesnt make sence :) English is not my first language.
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I did it beg 2012, religiously, did the food and the workouts. At the time I was disappointed in my results but looking back I think it was good. I felt very positive at the end, and felt it was a good way to start off in a gym. (although I've worked out in gyms for years). Its a good way to learn the fitness/bodybuilding type lifestyle.
    I just started another programme from bodybuilding.com too, you are welcome to add me as I am quite motivated right now to leave off the cardio which I've really been thrashing, for a bit, and concentrate on weights and muscle growth.
  • alejandrajoy193
    Options
    I did it beg 2012, religiously, did the food and the workouts. At the time I was disappointed in my results but looking back I think it was good. I felt very positive at the end, and felt it was a good way to start off in a gym. (although I've worked out in gyms for years). Its a good way to learn the fitness/bodybuilding type lifestyle.
    I just started another programme from bodybuilding.com too, you are welcome to add me as I am quite motivated right now to leave off the cardio which I've really been thrashing, for a bit, and concentrate on weights and muscle growth.

What other program have you been doing? I've been lifting weights for a while and I find the beginning of the program to be a little bit below my usual level because I am usually working out more days a week and for longer. How much weight/inches did you lose? I like her food plan a lot, I like how well she's laid it out.
  • alejandrajoy193
    Options
    Hi, this is my first time ever commenting on forums, but I thought I will give it a go as I am on Jamie Easons live fit plan now. It is my second attempt at it. I have started it I think back in may but When i was abroad finished first phase and stopped as came back home and to find a gym took me couple weeks so started all over again today is my first day of phase 2 and I'm loving it. I do however eat my own meals but they high in protein and low in fat just add healthy fat sparingly. I always hated gyms because I hate cardio. I have lost 6 kg from may and defiantly recommend it! I do eat my recommended daily calories even though Jamie said not to do that yet. If you won't count calories and go gym you still will feel so much better about yourself and stronger! Totally recommend it. P.s sorry if there are any mistakes or something doesnt make sence :) English is not my first language.

Thanks for the info! I hate cardio too :p I love lifting! And though I haven't lost much weight yet from lifting doing another program, I saw inches lost. I'm hoping this one will help me lose weight, as long as I stick to the meal plan (I don't trust myself eating on my own, I need the structure)
  • xmeganxtarax
    Options
    I'm doing live fit. I am just finished with week 2 and starting week 3 on Tuesday and like you I haven't lost weight but my body seems tighter so I've lost inches I am also stronger and I can see muscles in my arms!. Add me if u like, I'm gonna do it to the end. I think once you start the cardio and get into a rhythm you'll see a difference with burning fat.

ETA- I have my own diet plan but it follows her list of approved foods. I have a TON of protein everyday and real sugar, none of this fake crap!
  • Heidi71285
    Heidi71285 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started LiveFit yesterday so I'm a newbie to the program but not to working out. I'm down 49 lbs and 10 sizes. I'm within 7 lbs of my goal weight and decided to follow Jamie's program because look at the lady! Has everyone been getting good results? I'm not cutting out cardio 100% because I just can't. I'm going to cut back in phase one and not do my usual 45 minutes give or take. I'm also going to add 1-2 more days of lifting to my week for phase one because I'm used to 5-6 days so 4 would be too beginner for me. I'd love advice or accountability buddies!