NSV- Laughing like a kid cracked on candy

Options
kateauch
kateauch Posts: 195 Member
Hey MFP'ers! Had a rough week last week- getting very discouraged by the scale still not budging and looking like I was going backwards in my weekly comparison photos. I didn't like where I was last Monday so this past week I really tightened up my eating, pushed hard on the workouts and drank lots and LOTS of water.

I felt waaay better by the end of the week. I had to go grocery shopping Friday night and loaded up on the veggies and lean proteins but while I was walking around the store, I was constantly pulling up my pants which were literally falling off my tush.

So Saturday morning rolled around and the jeans I wore the night before frustrated me so much, I dug out of pair of size 13 jeans that I hadn't worn in probably about two years. They've got embellished pockets so they draw a lot attention to the caboose and even when I bought them, was sausaged into these things so bad I'm sure I scarred a few people with inadvertent plumber's crack.

They slipped right on, zipped up and I had INCHES to spare! They fit great in the waist now and are super comfy!! I burst in hysterical laughter and did not stop for probably a 4-5 minutes. Every time I saw myself in a mirror this past weekend, I was a grinning fool. Just couldn't help it!!

Had to share, I was so excited!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!