needing to lose 60lb

Options
Its a mammoth task but i really want this to happen, but i lack the motivation and would love ppl to help me (at the same time helping you). I think it would be easier to do this with other people than alone. pls add me x

claire

:)

Replies

• kmash32
    kmash32 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    HI I am in a similar boat. When I started I need to lose between 60-70 pounds. I have lost 19 since April. It is slow but it is working. Feel free to add me if you want, I usually log and my diary is open to friends.
  • degausser234
    degausser234 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm 5 feet 5 inches and have a goal to be at 170, so I have about 70 more pounds to lose. I'll send you a request!
    And please, anyone else is free to add me if they are looking for support :)
  • lkwalker71
    lkwalker71 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Just this morning I made a promise to myself and set a goal to lose 60 pounds in a year. We are awaiting the arrival of our first grandson. The day he is born is when I will start. I know I could start now but I want my goal date to be his first birthday. I have lost weight in the past and put it back on plus some. I am ready to get lose this and keep it off. I would be happy to lose more but I will be happy with 60. I had fallen off the wagon again and have not been logging my food in the diary like I should but I keep mine open. Good luck everyone. I will send requests. I am sure I will need some motivation from time to time when I feel I am going to slip.
  • VolleyDawgMom
    VolleyDawgMom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am new. Just joined today. I would like to lose 50-70 lbs. I know I'm unhealthy and truly don't have a set goal weight. I just thought I should start working on making changes and see what happens as I begin to lose before I determine what exactly I need to weigh. I just want to feel better. I would love to look forward to shopping again. Feel free to add me. I am not sure how much help I'll be at first but one way or another I'm going to figure this out
    I'm 5'6" and my current weight is 225 lbs.
  • United68377
    United68377 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have100 pounds to lose.
  • poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I started yesterday, all support will be appreciated.
  • xox_jen_1991_xox
    Options
    I have 50lbs left to lose :) Would appreciate any adds xxx
  • MaggieMaeB
    MaggieMaeB Posts: 17
    Options
    Add me also - I'm new and need to lose about 75lbs - would love some companions to share the journey with!:wink:
  • Zoe2372
    Zoe2372 Posts: 2
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me I am new too and also have about 60lbs to lose
  • Booksflutterby
    Booksflutterby Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm all for encouraging others and accepting encouragement back. I've lost 16 pounds and still need to lose about 40 more. Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend. :smile:
  • stephiesmit
    Options
    We are all in the same boat. I've yo-yod many times in my life. I had lost close to 30 lbs before getting pregnant and was lucky enough not to go over my highest weight with the pregnancy. That was 19 months ago. I had lost 48 lbs and then had to change a medication and instantly gained 12 back. Today I strapped back on my body buggy and logging food. I would love to be a support to anyone and of course could use some too. :smile: Anyone that would like feel free to add me
  • rgugs13
    rgugs13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm at 180 now, looking to get down to 140, then possibly down to 120 since I'm only 5'3". I'll add you!

Rachel
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    You got this! If I can do it, anyone can.
  • tnpxx
    tnpxx Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'm at 216 trying to get to 125 and I started out at 226. Anyone feel free to add me! I log daily and I try give encouragement :)
  • princessclairebear
    Options
    :smile: everyone has been so nice.......... really spurring me on that tomorrow will be a good day