new to site

Options
still trying to figure the site out I love reading all the stuff but would like to start a blog and interact more and struggling with the navigation of the site. I love the iphone app

Replies

• cezz
    cezz Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey welcome,

Being fairly new myself I know you how you feel with figuring the site out, though once you get used to it it's quite amazing... I am a user of the android app myself and when you mesh this with the runkeeper.com app my phone is now my total keep fit journal, with diet and exercising all being tracked.

Ceri
  • daniel1974
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this, my friend at the gym recommended it. My main goal currently is to strip my body fat percentage right down and I am finding the last few ounces very stubborn and frustrating! I am hoping to get some dietary / training advice which may help me to reach my goal. If anyone can direct me to where I might find some useful info an tips that would be great.

Cheers, Dan
  • littletej
    Options
    Hi I'm new to the site and I think it's great. Didn't realise just how many carbs I was eating and was wondering why after so much exercise weekly, my weight wasn't shifting. I have lost 4 pounds since joining on Thursday night.
  • jluccioni
    Options
    Hello,

I am new to this site. I couldn't understand why I wasn't loosing the weigh until I started logging in with that I eat. I'm hoping that this works, because I have tried everything else.
  • TheOrangeFather
    Options
    Hello all! I just started on here a few weeks ago. Just want to be healthier with my decisions and stay in shape. I love people, so feel free to send me a message or befriend me. :happy: God bless!
  • shanell1983
    shanell1983 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    you sound like me ; ) I think i did not want to admit or see that i was eating the wrong foods and how much of them. It's a struggle, but I am trying. Keep at it and good luck!
  • jclausell
    Options
    hi im new to the site, i have been using the wave for about almost 4 weeks it has been working feel energetic and toning up my abs and everything else. It is a great tool in losing the weight.