needing to lose 60lb

Its a mammoth task but i really want this to happen, but i lack the motivation and would love ppl to help me (at the same time helping you). I think it would be easier to do this with other people than alone. pls add me x

claire

:)

Replies

• kmash32
    kmash32 Posts: 275 Member
    HI I am in a similar boat. When I started I need to lose between 60-70 pounds. I have lost 19 since April. It is slow but it is working. Feel free to add me if you want, I usually log and my diary is open to friends.
  • degausser234
    degausser234 Posts: 157 Member
    Hi!
    I'm 5 feet 5 inches and have a goal to be at 170, so I have about 70 more pounds to lose. I'll send you a request!
    And please, anyone else is free to add me if they are looking for support :)
  • lkwalker71
    lkwalker71 Posts: 131 Member
    Just this morning I made a promise to myself and set a goal to lose 60 pounds in a year. We are awaiting the arrival of our first grandson. The day he is born is when I will start. I know I could start now but I want my goal date to be his first birthday. I have lost weight in the past and put it back on plus some. I am ready to get lose this and keep it off. I would be happy to lose more but I will be happy with 60. I had fallen off the wagon again and have not been logging my food in the diary like I should but I keep mine open. Good luck everyone. I will send requests. I am sure I will need some motivation from time to time when I feel I am going to slip.
  • VolleyDawgMom
    VolleyDawgMom Posts: 19 Member
    Hi there! I am new. Just joined today. I would like to lose 50-70 lbs. I know I'm unhealthy and truly don't have a set goal weight. I just thought I should start working on making changes and see what happens as I begin to lose before I determine what exactly I need to weigh. I just want to feel better. I would love to look forward to shopping again. Feel free to add me. I am not sure how much help I'll be at first but one way or another I'm going to figure this out
    I'm 5'6" and my current weight is 225 lbs.
  • United68377
    United68377 Posts: 12 Member
    You can add me. I have100 pounds to lose.
  • poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Feel free to add me - I started yesterday, all support will be appreciated.
  • I have 50lbs left to lose :) Would appreciate any adds xxx
  • MaggieMaeB
    MaggieMaeB Posts: 17
    Add me also - I'm new and need to lose about 75lbs - would love some companions to share the journey with!:wink:
  • Zoe2372
    Zoe2372 Posts: 2
    Anyone feel free to add me I am new too and also have about 60lbs to lose
  • Booksflutterby
    Booksflutterby Posts: 9 Member
    I'm all for encouraging others and accepting encouragement back. I've lost 16 pounds and still need to lose about 40 more. Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend. :smile:
  • We are all in the same boat. I've yo-yod many times in my life. I had lost close to 30 lbs before getting pregnant and was lucky enough not to go over my highest weight with the pregnancy. That was 19 months ago. I had lost 48 lbs and then had to change a medication and instantly gained 12 back. Today I strapped back on my body buggy and logging food. I would love to be a support to anyone and of course could use some too. :smile: Anyone that would like feel free to add me
  • rgugs13
    rgugs13 Posts: 197 Member
    I'm at 180 now, looking to get down to 140, then possibly down to 120 since I'm only 5'3". I'll add you!

Rachel
  • You got this! If I can do it, anyone can.
  • tnpxx
    tnpxx Posts: 335 Member
    I'm at 216 trying to get to 125 and I started out at 226. Anyone feel free to add me! I log daily and I try give encouragement :)
  • :smile: everyone has been so nice.......... really spurring me on that tomorrow will be a good day