Looking for Over 50s

Options
2»

Replies

• Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    [she is really 27]
    Hi, I'm 52, my profile page is open if you want to know a bit more about me and you can add me if you feel I can help.
    [/quote]
  • stayingatgoal
    Options
    HI i'm 57 and new too just sent you a friends request . :smile:
  • sher52ks
    sher52ks Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hi, I'm 60 and fairly new to MFP, please feel free to add me too...it always helps to have a someone to motivate and encourage!
  • 58Rock
    58Rock Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    58 as of June. Love to run and workout. Love my wine too!
  • kathleenbritting
    Options
    I'll be 57 in August. Started MFP the end of June and starting to get every thing organized. I figured it was best to simply start and then work out the kinks. Don't do much exercise yet. I have 125lb more to go and want to save the harder core exercises for when I hit a rough spot. Would love to add some friends to help with the journey.
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Sending a request....
  • ecmjawad
    ecmjawad Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I just found fitness pal and have been using the mobile app! I'm 52 and glad I found this thread. It's been three days and I'm still learning the ropes.

Michele
  • bobbi_28
    bobbi_28 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started today and I really could use friends to get though this Please Add Me If You Want...I will need lots of support.
  • V3XES
    V3XES Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It's great to see fellow 50 somethings all looking good and showing up some of the youngsters :-)
  • marysowter
    marysowter Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 57 on Sunday ,I have sent a friends request if you wish to add me.Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • annied825
    annied825 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 53 and new to this and also looking for support and accountability. Haven't made a real
    profile yet but please add me.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    42 from CANADA here
    anyone can add me
    if your fun.
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    sent you a friend request. I just had my 59th birthday yesterday! I don't have much to lose but on daily :flowerforyou:
  • BrendaPG
    BrendaPG Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 53 years old and looking for motivation to keep logging in every day. I would also like some friends on MFP:.
  • teresasmithhausch
    Options
    51 next month... Add me as a friend.
  • mewood72437
    mewood72437 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I turned 50 back in March. Add me as a friend.

mewood72437
  • poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I am 55, started yesterday, Please feel free to add me.