Big Thanks- Day 7

Options
A Big Thanks!
Well today will be my 7th day logging onto MFP.

I am very happy about my decision to join this website its been a wonderful tool in my small successes in these 7 short days. The calorie counter is very helpful and makes me concious of what I am consuming in a day. It's been a reality check, I can't even fathom how many calories I was putting in my body on daily basis prior to 7 days ago.

I've met some very inspiring and great people. Though my friends list is low on the totem pole, those "way to go's, great jobs and keep up the great works" from the friends I do have are very enouraging and always bring a smile to my face!

The Forum's have GREAT information. It's so consoling to be able to get advice, tips and recipes from real people going through the same battle as me!

I have learned alot in these past days and I wouldn't change a thing. I have been able to drop 4 lbs aleady! Not even a week has gone by yet! When I get into the habbit of making healthy decisions weight has always very easily slid off me so I ask myself today why did I let myself get so out of hand? Iregardless of my answer I am glad I am back on track now- I am glad I have found you fellow MFP'ers and I hope I continue to develop new friends and supports!

Thanks to everyone who has made me so comfortable and given me so much support already!

-Cheers!

Replies