Vitamin B-12 shots

Options
I read somewhere that Vitamin B-12 shots help with energy which boost weight loss. Does anyone use these? If so, is this true and accurate??

Replies

• LuckySue333
    Options
    I know someone that took Vit. B12 shots. Dr said it would help with her weight loss and give her more energy.. She did lose some but how much I am not sure.
  • JoyJulRay
    JoyJulRay Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I took them and they didnt do a thing for me
  • 2LUVME
    Options
    I used to do B-12 shots the first month I lost 26 pounds...guess my body needef the boost! It wont hurt to try it once and see the outcome?
  • mnmiles16
    Options
    I take them monthy. I have had great success with them helping my energy level AND my weight loss. I haven't felt this good in a long time!
  • I take vitamin b-12 everyday with all of my other vitamins. I'm not really one for shots so I stick with the tablets, but I swear by them as far as increased energy goes.
    It also helps for depression.
  • callie365
    Options
    Bump :smile:
  • kandi007
    Options
    i also take he pills because i dont eat meat...i dont know if its helped my weightloss or if its the fact that im working out more or not, but i can say i am not as tired as i was before
  • sharonsds
    Options
    Wow - I just started Vit B12 shots today. I also found out I'm Vit D deficient - in Florida - go figure!!
    anyway, I'm sure the extra vitamin kick will help me pass this plateau and get me going again. For all who are taking them, please let me/us know how they work for you.