Hello, out there

Options
Hi, my name is Megan:) and I'm new here to this community. I used to be about 121 Ibs and now I'm 151 Ibs due to all the stress after my dad kicked my mom out of home 3 years ago before Christmas.
I gained the weight over stress and depression, just over the fact that I couldn't find my mother and dealing with issues of my own (college, my father's issues, and so on) it's so frustrating because I lose 3 Ibs and always gain it right back. I like to call this loss "temporary Ibs" lol.
My bf of 3 years always has my back and has begun helping me buy healthier food, like fruits and veggies but its really hard to wean myself off of fatty foods around the house. My dad constantly brings in stuff like hot dogs, pizza, frozen food, chips, soda, etc. and it's hard to ignore. However when it comes to exercise my bf calls me a beast because I always push my myself to the max and complete the whole 30 mins of my workout. I do insanity since I finally had to get rid of my treadmill.

It's funny because back in middle school, I used to be bullied because of my weight and after my parents bought me my treadmill, I lost approx. 30 Ibs and never looked back until now. I know that I can do it again but it's soo hard.
My goal is to go back to what I used to weigh by Christmas of this year if not, before my birthday next year for sure.

I'm 22 years old and my birthday's coming up this weekend (Aug. 4th :) )

Replies

• GabyR87
    GabyR87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Maggie, my name is Gaby and I also will begin a healthier lifestyle. I have to lose 50 lbs (yikes!) I used to be really skinny in high school and college but after I got a full-time job I ballooned. Hope we can support each other with our weight loss. I will be logging every day, no matter what.