New start and looking for new friends and support.

Options
So thought I would post this as I am looking for new people to help support and in turn will help support me.

Where to start, I started putting this weight on after I lost my boyfriend to his heart condition when he passed away 4 years ago. And 4 years later I know weigh 25 odd stone. 10 stone heavier than i was when I was 20!!!! And now I hate who I have become. At my heaviest 1 year I was 27st 5lbs and hell am I gonna go back to that.

But now after having grief counselling my mind is finally settled and I concentrate on finally loosing this weight and go back to the person I used to be. Especially now I have decided to go down the adoption route next year and start a family as a single dad. And that is also a massive part of the reason to do this as I have to have a physical to determine if I am fit enough and would rather do this 5 stone lighter!!

sorry to ramble but yep thats my story. feel free to add me :bigsmile:

current stats: 25st 3lbs/ waist - 50inches/ chest 54inches

Replies

• itsscottwilder
    Options
    Good for you! You can do it!
  • itsmeliamaaron
    Options
    Good for you! You can do it!

• downeyek
    downeyek Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You've got this! We're here for motivation and support! You are welcome to send me a friend request :-)
  • itsmeliamaaron
    Options
    You've got this! We're here for motivation and support! You are welcome to send me a friend request :-)

thanks and will do :)
  • GabyR87
    GabyR87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m Gaby! So glad you have made the decision to get healthier for you and your future. Hope you accept my friend request. I will be logging in every day and hope you do too! :::: hugs::::
  • cv2k
    cv2k Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Here's hoping that you reach your goals and live a long healthy life:smile: .
  • BranMuffin86
    BranMuffin86 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hey congrats on taking the first step. Feel free to friend me! I'm Brandi btw :-)
  • shalisa7
    shalisa7 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi I have decided to try again as my weight is now more than it was at 9 months pregnant. I really need to act now as I am 42 and weigh 16st 3. Do find it hard and always have but need to try x