Hey guys!

Options
This is my first post here, I wanted to brag somewhere about what I managed to do today!

I started out weight 290 lbs and my goal is to loose at least 100 lbs overall, but I made small mini goals for myself, to weight the same as my husband, to be under 250 lbs, to get under 220 lbs (which is what my progress bar notes) and then to finally loose 100 lbs.

Today I weighed in at 252.2 lbs, which is less than my husband and close to my second mini goal! I have lost 29 lbs all together!!!

I am very proud of myself and wanted to brag! I never knew I had it in me to do this!

Replies

• sandyland324
    Options
    Great job!
  • Immy_letsgo
    Options
    Congrats!
  • michellemae24
    michellemae24 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! Feels great doesn't it? Everyday I imagine myself at my end goal - and it helps keep me motivated! You are doing AWESOME!
  • Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I bet you feel awesome!
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching your goal and some more!
  • MsPitt
    Options
    Woohoo! That rocks!!
  • maureensc
    Options
    WONDERFUL!!!
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    You are doing a GREAT job! Is your husband impressed? Keep going!!!!!!!!
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    He is! He has been exercising with me on weekends, I think he's jealous.. it's so nice to finally be able to wear a pair of my blue jeans that are 2 sizes smaller than what I had! Now just 1 more size so I can wear my black jeans before October 31 and I will be so happy!
  • Lilliesmom2010
    Options
    He is! He has been exercising with me on weekends, I think he's jealous.. it's so nice to finally be able to wear a pair of my blue jeans that are 2 sizes smaller than what I had! Now just 1 more size so I can wear my black jeans before October 31 and I will be so happy!

If you really want it, put your mind to it and don't take no for an answer! You can do it!! You're off to a great start and shown yourself who you really are! Hold your chin high and be proud!! :)
  • BernieMBurke
    BernieMBurke Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! You are rockin'. This shows all the effort is worth it. I know it's hard sometimes, but you have stayed the course and your body is rewarding you for it. Keep going!:smile:
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    It took me 10 days between goals of 253 lbs (my husband's weight) and to be under 250 lbs which was my second mini goal, but today I had success when I weighed in at 249.6 lbs!

Yay!
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Congrats to you!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!!!
  • MickeyLeigh
    Options
    Yay for you!! That is awesome!!!
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, your doing amazing work. Black jeans by Halloween is totally going to happen, Ya. Keep up the great work.
  • luvablkate
    Options
    Wonderful! And you have every right to post this and be proud. Keep it going and in the right direction.
    Awesome job!
  • ashnich23
    Options
    congratulations :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!