37-27-37 with photo (close to goal)

Options

Replies

• Michelled1919
    Michelled1919 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Same height and starting weight as you...thx for the very inspiring pics! You look absolutely fabulous!
  • susanhiding
    susanhiding Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Good luck with the rest of your loss!
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I will be nice but you are WAY to critical of yourself. I can't even see the stretch mark, so 2 things.

1. Whom ever is close enough to see the stretch marks obviously love you not matter how you look.
    2. If someone does get close enough to see and has something to say punch them in their mouth.

OHHH you look amazing!

THIS!!!!

And also - I don't think you need to lose anymore. Seriously. You look incredible and healthy and fit and beautiful!!!
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I will be nice but you are WAY to critical of yourself. I can't even see the stretch mark, so 2 things.

1. Whom ever is close enough to see the stretch marks obviously love you not matter how you look.
    2. If someone does get close enough to see and has something to say punch them in their mouth.

OHHH you look amazing!

THIS!!!!

And also - I don't think you need to lose anymore. Seriously. You look incredible and healthy and fit and beautiful!!!

Messed up the quote thing...
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!

No stretch marks that I can see - who cares? You look BRILLIANT!!!!

Congratulations - amazing transformation. Be proud!!
  • SCtolulu
    SCtolulu Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! I have a feeling your pic will big inspiration for a lot of people! If that's what stretch marks look like I'll take em! :)
  • MenaMena
    MenaMena Posts: 232 Member
    Options

OHHH you look amazing!

I agree. You look amazing. Congrats to you on your accomplishment and thank you for sharing your success. It really helps to keep me motivated when I see the results of others.
  • StacyReneO
    StacyReneO Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    woohoo sexy lady !!!! good for you , congrats..
  • Connieandx
    Connieandx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look great! What an inspiration! I am a couple pounds above where you started and I my body looks just as yours did! It's such a motivation to see a real person transform to the place I want to be! Thanks for sharing, you give me hope :-)
  • lenkearney
    lenkearney Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    U rock! :glasses: :smooched:
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    what a transformation!
  • DonnaAnn64
    DonnaAnn64 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • overcome2013
    Options
    5 babies and 100 pound loss?!? Absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean like holy cow. You are serious motivation.
  • jbpretty
    jbpretty Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm finding its still a struggle some days but still TOTALLY worth it. I think everyone should have a "before" picture because seeing progress is motivation.
  • Khushi22
    Khushi22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    awesome.. u look great.. keep it up!
  • GabyR87
    GabyR87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    GTFO! dont you apologize, you look amazing! congratulations, hun, you got this!
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!

And never apologize for stretch marks. Wear them with pride! Especially after 5 kids. :flowerforyou:
  • nancyhall18
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing...quite an inspiration :):flowerforyou:
  • murrylaughs
    murrylaughs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!! Way to go!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!