30 Day Shred Final Results (with pix)

Options
*THIS IS A REPOST BC MY ORIGINAL WAS REMOVED BC I WAS TOPLESS BUT HAD HAND OVER BOOBS!* The admin was nice about it though. She sent me a message congratulating me on my weight loss but I was new to MFP and didn't know it was a big No-No to have boobs covered with "objects" such as hands. I took my starter pix intimately because I did not plan on ever sharing them. Oh well. I edited this time lol. I am now currently 4 days into T25 and am now 18lbs down! (326)
:)

ORIGINAL POST:

Hello! Some of you may remember an earlier post of mine, sharing this progress picture...

zboob4.jpg

I have since completed the program and am delighted to share my final results. Overall I have lost 16lbs, 5.5 inches from my waist, 2 inches from my chest, an inch off my hips, and half an inch on each arm. You cannot really see the difference from the front or back, but the side view is what gets me excited!!! I am NOWHERE near done, but this is my first success story and I am very proud of myself. If you have been wanting to try this program, I highly recommend it!! I started out at 344lbs, am currently 328, and will be kicking *kitten* all the way down to about 170ish (I am 5'8, don't want to get skinny, but healthy!).

75d0a42c-9736-4e59-b3e4-2ab041418b1f.jpg

74837736-b470-4ddc-a914-2d7e5d7d1ba6.jpg

99f63d35-4462-4a3b-905c-8096634a3293.jpg

I would also like to share that it has been TWO years since I have been able to fit into this dress and it fits better now than it ever did back then!! Woo Hoo!!!!

20130718_200202_20130723211458894.jpg

20130718_200331_20130723211434887.jpg

Replies

• KimINfortheWin
    KimINfortheWin Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!! Congrats!! Major improvements!!

I laughed with the "BOOB" blob. That was priceless.
  • RAEQ127
    RAEQ127 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    That's a big difference! I notice the fat you've lost is right under your boobs and around your heart and other organs. That is so wonderful!!!
  • megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    yay!! that is the BEST feeling!!!
    LMAO at the boob blob too - ba ha ha!
    Are you done with the shred? what is next?!
    You look awesome!!!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Great! 30DS is awesome! i love how you kicked *kitten*!
  • Jennyd1314
    Jennyd1314 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Amazing well done, I ordered 30 ds today, can't wait to start!
  • mrshallewell
    mrshallewell Posts: 318
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15582-jillian-michaels-workout-group

group for people doing any JM workouts inc 30ds to motivate each other. please join us
  • kateauch
    kateauch Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Great results!! Congratulations!
  • CindaWhite
    CindaWhite Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job. Way to stick with it and the dress is killer! Best wishes for continued success.
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    So awesome!!

I love 30 DS. I am now at a low-normal BMI, and run regularly every week. When I get away from 30 DS (or Ripped in 30 or Extreme Shed and Shred--all by Jillian) for a few weeks, it always HURTS when I go back! So I know it is working for me, even now when I feel like I am in shape.

You are on the right path--all the best to you. I know you will continue to succeed!!!
  • Sashoi
    Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the lost, I been hearing do much about this 30 day shred I just don't like Jillian micheals but I'm will to try anything
  • ygglove
    ygglove Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    THAT FACE! Super QT... Anyway, I've been doing the 30ds and lacking motivation (but sticking with it)- because I've seen very few physical changes... but your pictures have encouraged me to stick with it. I had already planned on sticking with it after the 30 days, and doing level 2 in the am and level 3 in the pm- with my cardio after lunch. (: Thank you for the encouragement, and you're looking fantastic!
  • Jje414
    Jje414 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is awesome, I'm going out and buyin it today! Thanks so much for sharing!
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful, good job!
  • mebepiglet123
    mebepiglet123 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Wow...you can see difference...honest...you rock
  • AAX2
    AAX2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I love all of Jillian Michael's DVDs.
  • belleparis
    belleparis Posts: 111
    Options
    u go girl! keep going...u r looking great and super pretty :flowerforyou:
    Cheers to you! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!
  • cjenningsrn
    Options
    Wow! You go beautiful girl! All the best ;)
    :smile:
  • mustang6411
    mustang6411 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS....you look so much younger in your face. :wink:
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    looking fabulous
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!