Jawbone UP

Options
esjayfit
esjayfit Posts: 13 Member
Hi friends! I decided to invest in the Jawbone UP today. Still getting the hang of its capabilities and features.

Does anyone have any tips or tricks for it? It seems pretty straight forward but I'd like to get the most use out of it!

Also I see there is an option to add friends. If you are using this device and would like to add me feel free to message me and I will give you my email! (It seems that's how you have to add someone?)

Stacy

Replies

• DoingItForME724
    DoingItForME724 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    bump...im interested in hearing about it!
  • explorer6344
    explorer6344 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Stacy, I just got the Jawbone a week ago and I'm just learning how to use also I now have it sync to MFP and seems to be working great can't wait to see what else it can do. If I find out more I will let you know and you do the same for me please thanks. My son is reading up on everything about it I will keep you posted.
  • esjayfit
    Options
    So far I'm a little confused in regards to the calorie adjustment. But everything else seems great!
  • esjayfit
    Options
    So the feature to wake you up using gentle vibrations while in a light sleep is awesome. I wasn't able to fall asleep until much later than intended and the bracelet tracked that I slept for just under 6 hrs. But it woke me up at a perfect time. I feel so rested. I don't even have a desire to hit snooze, (a first).