Mission Complete... Well, sorta! (lots of pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    WOWZERS!!! :bigsmile: You look amazing!
  • michellechawner
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!
  • 2013Jenn2013
    2013Jenn2013 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    beautiful. hey I like the way you took the pics too. that was really smart..you really are inspiration

Thanks! I'm a very visual person. I had to do the pics like that too keep myself motivated! When I felt like I wasn't getting anywhere, I'd look at them, compare every little detail and keep going!
  • jocybee83
    jocybee83 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have worked so hard and have the results to prove it! Great job, Girl!
  • 2013Jenn2013
    Options
    :heart: Thigh Gap

Is that the beginning of this thigh gap thing I've been hearing about? Never though I'd ever have one! I've always had thunder thighs. Even as a teenager
  • 2013Jenn2013
    Options
    Great work, you look fantastic! My final kick in the butt was last year when I was asked to be the Matron of Honor (I hate the word "Matron", it makes me feel old) in my cousin's wedding. I started to exercise 4-5 days a week for at least 30 minutes. I would wake up, get the kids dressed, get them breakfast and then squeeze my workout in before they left for the bus stop. I'm out of sync now that they don't have to be up for school, but I'm still able to get my workout in. I dropped a jean size in about a year (I know that is quite the time span, but I'd rather loose it slowly and be able to keep it off than quick results and have it come back).

Good for you for still getting your workouts in! I've been trying to get brisk walks in while my daughter is at her soccer practices (Their field has a walking track around it!) but that's all I've been managing this summer other than joining them on the trampoline when we go out to play!
    Congrats on dropping a jean size :) Slow and steady wins the race!
  • kylamaries
    kylamaries Posts: 291
    Options
    You are just beautiful! Your body reflects all that hard work for sure. Way to go!
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    You look astonishing! WTG!! Baby is adorable as well! :flowerforyou:
  • MoJoPoe
    MoJoPoe Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You prove that slow and steady weight loss with a fitness plan makes for a sculpted body.
  • 2013Jenn2013
    Options
    Thanks for all the compliments and encouragement! My initial goal was just to get to a healthy BMI and Body Fat %. But now that I'm in the healthy range and I'm getting the hang of it, I'm excited to see what else can be done with a little work :bigsmile:
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Congrats!
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Wow.. Great job.. I have very similar story, so can totally relate.. Lost loads of weight post pregnancy because of babies allergies. The minute i was allowed to eat everything, i did just that !!! And gained 20 pounds in 3 months..
    Have finally started on healthy lifestyle..
  • 2013Jenn2013
    Options
    I guess I should have added my weights...

74d78f05-bd09-4c89-9377-22c07f1e878d_zpse40d406c.jpg

Also, in this picture, March and April are backwards but the rest are in the correct order.

April 2012 - Failed attempt at getting motivated... 143 lbs

January 2013 - STARTING WEIGHT (No picture) 149 lbs

February 2013 - (after completing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred) 142 lbs. I'd like to note that the difference between the "April 2012" pic and "February 2013" pic is only 1 lb!! That's what a 1 lb loss looks like!

March 2013 - (after completing Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30) 134.5 lbs

April 2013 - 130 lbs

May 2013 - 125 lbs

June 2013 - 123 lbs

July 2013 - 118 lbs

Since starting MFP I lost a total of 31 lbs
  • mandylgibbs
    mandylgibbs Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Your figure is really cute! Congrats
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Well done!! Congratulations!!
  • fitatforty3
    fitatforty3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!