New to Forum

Options
Hi,

I've been doing exercise videos for over 10 years and LOVE them and have about 170 videos give or take. For the most part I've always been good about my exercise routines but this year has been very difficult for a number of things have come up that have prevented me from doing exercise.

I'm a bi sexual male who when it comes to exercise is VERY, VERY feminine. I LOVE Denise Austin, Kathy Smith, Margaret Richard, Jane Fonda, Older Firm videos just to name a few. My first dip into exercise was in the 80's when I did Jane with my mom and than years later when I started with the Firm. I mostly exercise in my bare feet and in leotards. I ask that you judge me for me and not for my lifestyle and choice of exercise clothing.

Thanks

G

Replies

• BoxingMommy2
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm new to.

Joan
  • adlace
    adlace Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    moving the body is moving the body. Lots of people could use a little more grace of movement :-). dance on
  • r_balogh
    r_balogh Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with video exercise as long as it works. Last week I was at the gym and paying for a Zumba class for my wife and they thought we both wanted to take the class. I'll stick it's cardio and some good old fashion tony Horton butt kicking video before I do Zumba but to each their own. If you're looking for friends feel free to send a request
  • VideoExerciser
    Options
    Thanks for the responses!! It's just hard because I feel like a woman trapped in a man's body.

G