Trying to get started again...

Options
I've been a member here for a long time but I've never really been active for more than a week at a time. I'm trying to get serious about losing about 30 pounds. A little less than two years ago I lost 20 pounds on WW and kept it off for a few months, then I got pregnant and used it as an excuse to fall back into old eating habits. My son is almost one and I'm ready to get rid of this baby weight!

I think having support on here could help me stay motivated. I'm hoping to do the 30 Day Shred each day too. That is another thing I've started and stopped SEVERAL times. I try to do it first thing in the morning but don't always like to get out of bed. ;)

I'm just looking for some "friends" to help provide accountability and motivation, so feel free to add me.

Thanks!

Replies

• liquidjem
    liquidjem Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I can help you as much as I can. Even if you miss a day here or there, don't quit!! just make sure you come back the next day and log in. Life happens and sometimes we can't or don't, but as long as you come back, that is the important thing. If you can't do 30 day shred in the AM, walk on your lunch break or in the evening, or find something else to sneak in there. Even if its just 10 minutes, it helps!!
  • fitgirldanyel
    fitgirldanyel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm in the same boat as you. I am about to have my second son this week, so I am going to need the motivation to get started again. We can do this~ I love the JM's workouts, and I am going to start Body Revolution as soon as I get cleared to do so.
  • Carin201
    Carin201 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm right there with you too. I can't tell you how many times I've fallen off the "wagon" just to try and get back on. Add me if you'd like.
  • ShannonMK9
    ShannonMK9 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Easy to fall out of the working out and minding diet habit, I would hate to tell you how many times I have done that, lol. You can feel free to add me to your support team :)
  • kawaii66
    kawaii66 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm right here behind you! I know you can do it! Just keep remembering why you want to lose the weight and work for it :) just set your mind to it! If you're gonna start something you might as well finish it right c:?
  • kravmark2
    kravmark2 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I can relate to needing motivation. Feel free to friend me

Mark