Feeling beautiful again (photo)

Options
I haven't felt comfortable or even remotely attractive in a long time. I finally made the choice to get healthy and change my lifestyle into a more positive one.

I've lost 30 pounds and finally feel comfortable in my own skin. I smile more, and I laugh more. I feel like when I do smile especially for pictures, that it isn't fake anymore. I feel happy when I see them uploaded instead of disappointed or sad.

Overall I just feel better and am so happy that I've come such a long way. Just wanted to share my happiness with everyone.

Before weight was 165ish lbs and my current weight is 137.

facebeforeafter_zps431ef58f.jpg

Replies

• xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!! I've been where you are...with each lb lost I can feel my confidence coming back more and more! :) Great job and keep it up!! :)
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • iheartpink86
    iheartpink86 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Looking good, keep up with work :)
  • juliakessel7
    Options
    you look GORGEOUS! take it in girl :)
  • jess6742
    jess6742 Posts: 146
    Options
    You look beautiful! Great job!
  • JustUla
    JustUla Posts: 20
    Options
    You look great and you look happy. Congratulations!
  • jessieejoness
    jessieejoness Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm in the SAME boat (former boat) and can't wait until I get there too!!!
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous. Always a beautiful woman but you can definitely tell you are much happier. Congrats!
  • ninnyfurr74
    ninnyfurr74 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Great job hunny! I'm glad you are more confident, to me however you are beautiful in both pics!
  • JasminBillings2922
    Options
    You are crazy gorgeous!
  • RingTailedFox
    RingTailedFox Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!
  • ferocityturbine
    ferocityturbine Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Nothing is more beautiful than feeling confident in your own skin. Well done girl! You're looking great :D
  • Bambalina_1
    Bambalina_1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I sooo get you!! How you used to feel is how I feel!! Well done you look amazing and I'm super happy that your confidence is back!!
  • Seesawboomerang
    Seesawboomerang Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Being happy is half of what makes a person beautiful! A heartfelt smile is so good-looking. I've lost a similar amount of weight to you a few years ago and know exactly how you feel. Very pleased for you!
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    You've got all reasons to smile and be happy. You are beautiful and have come a long way! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:

And thanks for sharing :wink:. It's always uplifting to see smiling faces and to "meet" happy people. :love:.
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Awesome, like a new person was hiding there and now she is free to come out and play.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!