New to the community!

Options
Hey everyone, I'm Miya :) I've been on MFP for about two months now, but I've only used the app. I'm just starting to get to know about the community, so I'd love to get to know some people!

Replies

• faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    The community is great here and you will love the members as most are very supportive and helpful. I was on here over a year before I figured out the community side! Welcome aboard :)
  • miyanutter1
    Options
    Thank you! It seems so great, I can't wait to meet new people :)
  • ChelleyCredible
    ChelleyCredible Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    That's how I started. Used the app then started using the site. Both are great tools!
  • lovelyx091
    lovelyx091 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I also started on the app, then the site. I love coming on the message boards! Love the people here :)
  • slimjame
    slimjame Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    It actually took me a while to figure out that there was a website :P. I've only been using the site for a handful of days now, but am so impressed with all of the support! Add some friends and make sure you log - it makes this experience so much more rewarding :))!

Feel free to add me - Jamie
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Thank you! It seems so great, I can't wait to meet new people :)

Feel free to add me if you want. For the most part 99% of the MFP people are great and supportive, so hopefully you will find the experience to be as great as I have.
  • amecia001
    amecia001 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Amy. I just signed up tonight.
  • alhuchca4
    alhuchca4 Posts: 1
    Options
    Welcome to this great website. If you need a friend, find me and good luck. Most of the folks comments are very supportive too.
  • miyanutter1
    Options
    Just added all of you guys! It's definitely nice to have a support system, and I'm always here do support in any way possible too:)
  • AceyFace87
    AceyFace87 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This website is amazing! Glad to see you all here! :)
  • miyanutter1
    Options
    Thank you! <3
  • jason10012
    jason10012 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    your welcome to add me as well. i log daily and i do what i can to support my friends