most embarrassing thing during workout???

Options
la8ydi
la8ydi Posts: 294 Member
Today I was up early - decided to take a walk outside (I'm on vacation). Found a great walking/jogging path. Was all alone - enjoying the scenery. I'm briskly walking - really getting into it - and all of a sudden, I let out a huge fart - it's ok - I'm all alone, right? Nooooo - up comes a really cute guy behind me and passes me on the left, laughing his head off. I figured it's ok because I gave him a good story. ;-) Soooooo what's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you during a workout???

Replies

• AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    A fart. Not mine, but a fellow Pilates student let a big one out whilst in an *ahem* compromising position. Nobody reacted like it had happened out of respect for the mortified girl, but internally I was giggling like crazy.
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Getting kicked out of Planet Fitness on vacation this year. I never went to one before and my brother had a membership that you can bring a friend for free. Ended up doing really heavy deadlifts 355lbs at the time. I was clanking the bar on every rep due to the weight and some lunatic runs runs over and starts yelling at me. He told me I was lunking and get the F*** out and go down the street to the Golds Gym.....

No embarrassing just annoying as hell because I goto LA Fitness and the only one in the area was a 30 mile drive away from the hotel I was at.
  • HeadsPoppingOutOfCups
    Options
    Well being on the treadmill at the gym when your phone falls, headphones unplug, and everybody gets to hear a loud rendition of NSYNC's Bye Bye Bye isn't the BEST thing that ever happened to me...
  • jmorale6
    jmorale6 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I was on the treadmill and needed to change the music on my ipod. While messing with my ipod, I lost my footing and stepped too far to the side. Luckily, I was able to catch myself. It could have ended in a comedic disaster.