Oreos and Cheetos.
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Nova,Piatos,Chippy,Clover,Pringles & Lays
  • crandos
    crandos Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Ben and Jerrys the peanut butter flavour one sooo goood.. and also cadbury marvellous creations cookie flavour or something.
  • majasmi
    majasmi Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    anything crispy/crunchy/fried. so... a lot of things. but mainly chips.
  • cns94
    cns94 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    dark chocolate pomegranate seeds, the subway raspberry cheesecake cookies, and sweet tea
  • KxCoyote
    KxCoyote Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Potato chips!!! and Captain Crunch cereal!
  • dough21
    dough21 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
  • Chriistiina18
    Options
    FRIES!!!! CHEESECAKE!!!! COOKIE DOUGH ICECREAM!!!! FRIED CHICKEN!!!!!
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    chocolate. must have it in some form, every day.

I also can't ignore a salty chip craving, my diet is very low in sodium though, so chips might actually be good for me!
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Cashews, hot fresh white french or Italian bread with butter, white or yellow cake w/ whipped or buttercream icing....
  • Marina809
    Marina809 Posts: 38
    Options
    I can think of a lot of extremely good things I'd love to eat but there are two things I'd put at the level of "crack" for me. Frozen M&M's (plain) and White Cheddar Cheez-Its. Wouldn't matter how much was in the house, I'd eat every bit and still want more.

ETA: This is a very dangerous thread to read through... getting serious cravings.
  • JohnMatrix
    JohnMatrix Posts: 59
    Options
    Ice cream..........any kind. It's my kryptonite.
  • XxYeaIrocxX
    XxYeaIrocxX Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Not really food but a drink.
    Mountain dew code red........I'd drink it all day every day if possible!
  • hannamarie88
    hannamarie88 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    The damned things just reappeared after being gone. The fact that my weight loss and their disappearance from the shelves is no coincidence. My MFP friends know because I've posted on it already.

It's those damned, accursed Hostess Cupcakes. DAMN YOU FOR COMING BACK. GO BACK TO THE HELL HOLE FROM WHICH YOU EMERGED!!!!!!

I agree with you on this one! My weakness is their freakin mini muffins. I could eat the whole box which amounts to like 3000 calories or some god awful number. So far. So good. I only noticed them at the store tonight and put the granola bars in my cart and walked away from them.
  • WilmaDennis91
    WilmaDennis91 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Anything with sugar. Fruit gushers, fruit roll up, cupcakes, whipped cream, lol
  • Spyder_Queen
    Options
    Chocolate!!
  • AMYJK7110
    AMYJK7110 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Crunchy Biscoff Spread. I'll eat a whole jar in a day because I keep going back for 'just one more spoon" I'll sometimes just stare at the jars of it on the store shelf....imagining how good it tastes, and always feel sad walking away without buying it, but ultimately I'm proud of myself for not.
  • kate21797
    kate21797 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Reese's, ice cream (except coffee ice cream), banana bread, meringue cookies, any kind of cake...
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    <<< probably Nutella....

This thread would be much better with pics....

tumblr_mpt3hyrysf1rjqft6o1_400.gif