TX Amazon seeks (6ft +) friends with >100lbs to lose

Options
I'm a week into MFP (8 lbs down) and I want to find friends who are like me, very tall with a lot of weight to shed
...but in all honesty, all are welcomed.
I won't discriminate based on height. :happy:

I'm 6'4 female, 34 years old (Texan) and I want to lose 200lbs. I am tired of being told "I wear it well".

Feel free to add me

I have committed to MFP daily.

Replies

• memerlo
    memerlo Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm in Texas as well. I'm not anywhere near 6ft but I do need to lose around 100lbs. I'm adding you. Great job on your first week.
  • DallastheGemini
    DallastheGemini Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi! It's awesome to see some tall girls in here!! I'm 27 and 6'0". I have about 25 maybe 30 pounds left to lose. I'd love to be friends, so feel free to add me!! Have a great day!!
  • usmcwifeall4me
    Options
    I am a foot shorter than you but at this point want to lose 118 pounds. I could always use encouragement...I hear "you wear it well" aaalllll the time like fat is a piece of clothing lol
  • jkmiller82
    jkmiller82 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1 and from the DFW metroplex! I'm pretty close to my goal, but it took me over 60 pounds to get there. I log in daily and will continue to once I start maintenance. I have an open diary to friends so you can add me if you like! Us tall Texas gals need to stick together!