NSV my BMI has changed!

Options
MaryJane_8810002
MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
So I plugged in my BMI and I barely made it but it is now 29.2. It means that I am no longer Obese but just overweight! Yeah!

Replies

• minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Hooray! Good for you! Congratulations on your successful weight loss and entry into the "overweight" category. (Sounds weird, but you know what I mean.) You have come a long way and should be very proud of yourself.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    well done you. its a nice feeling isnt it to shrug off that label. keep on going and before you know it you will be bmi normal.
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I had the same NSV earlier this month - feels great, doesn't it? :smile:
  • kittycatmeowmeow
    kittycatmeowmeow Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, that's great! :)
  • mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Looking forward to getting there myself :flowerforyou:
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone.
  • joblmayes
    joblmayes Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, what a great NSV. Another 2.5 lbs and I too shall join you and be overweight :)
  • jamiemommy
    jamiemommy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    congratulations!! that's an amazing step!
  • kaavery120188
    kaavery120188 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    AMAZING NSV! Great job, and keep up the good work! I can't wait until I reach that category!
  • tavinsmom
    tavinsmom Posts: 101
    Options
    Congrats! I'm working right now on being under 35, but baby steps, am looking forward to being "just" overweight and under 30 bmi.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!