If I can do it ... so can YOU!

Options
I added myfitnesspal to my iPhone on August 13th. It was my first time keeping a food diary - because this was the first time I found an easy way to do it. That phone is an extension of my hand most of the time, so I knew I'd be good about keeping track of what I ate. Then I committed to exercise everyday. 3 times a week it's about calorie burning ... eliptical for 30 minutes. The other 3 times it's muscles work. For now, I'm doing a body pump class at 24 hr. fitness. I like the class, it hits all major muscle groups and replaces what I would be doing with an expensive personal trainer! The result, I've lost 2 pounds per week - 11 up to date!

This is a lifestyle change for me. My goal won't be reached until April 2011, but I am committed and feeling SO GOOD, I really hope I stay this motivated and happy about it!!

Honestly, if I can do this (I hate routine and resist all forms of structure!!) then anyone can!!

Replies

• amyfly
    amyfly Posts: 137
    Options
    That's fantastic! Good for you!!
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    That is great, way to go!
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I'm glad you have found something that works for you. Thanks for sharing.
  • Wholigan
    Wholigan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I love myfitnesspal on my Droid as well! I have tried in the past with little notebooks, etc. but never stuck with it. This program makes it so easy! Hope we all stick to our plan and achieve our goals!! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!