This is amazing!

Options
Seeing how many calories I consumed before I started this plan...was horrifying. I was eating over 2500 calories a day! Now, its been a week using this site, and I am consuming less than 1,300 calories a day. And now when I go to eat something, I am so much more conscious towards how many calories are in what, and how to control my portion sizes. This site is literally a LIFESAVER! <3 I've already lost 3 pounds this week...im sure it can only get better! :D

Replies

• lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    So glad to hear this is working for you!

This site has saved me, too, but in a different way. I was beating myself up for probably my whole adult life because I would try so hard to lose weight but could never do it permanently. I found out throught working with this site's database
    that I have actually been in semi-starvation mode when I thought I was just restricting calories. I was not compensating for exercise and that was stalling my weight loss all this time!

I feel like I have finally been freed from a cage. This is the first time I have lost weight and actually feel wonderful!

Keep up the good work! We know we have found the way! :D
  • Bratsche
    Bratsche Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    No question - its pretty amazing to find out what you ACTUALLY consume. We think we're doing so well - but the accountability really REALLY helps!

Good luck - and keep it up!!
  • lemdoulor
    Options
    I couldn't have said it any better. I had told my sister (the one who got me to join) the exact same thing. It does get better...keep up the good work!