I'm being sabotaged! >:|

Options
My husband keeps eating all the delicious leftovers. However will I be able to learn willpower when he eats all the deliciousness for me?! So rude! LOL.

Actually. He's been awesome! He thinks I'm taking this "way too seriously" (as in I should just go out and exercise and not make this some kind of trendy "thing" by having a website and whatnot), but thinks I should do whatever I feel like I need to in order to do whatever I want to. Lol. Which is a nice way of saying he supports me no matter what I do. Love this man. Also I think my feeble attempts at exercising have lit a fire under his rear -- he went outside and ran almost a mile. Then he almost died, according to him. So in the end we may orphan our son by trying to get healthier. Oops.

FYI -- if I die -- Jillian Michaels killed me. Please bring her to justice. Thank you.

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    LOL, love it :) My husband is awesome too.
  • sandralina
    sandralina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Awesome husband high-five! :)
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    haha - laughed out loud - love your apparent attempts at orphaning your child - death by Gillian - hmm I swear you are not alone in thinking she is out to kill us really lol
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    no awesome husband here - but the two of you sound like quite a pair!

It's nice to hear about supportive people!
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Support is a wonderful thing...maybe kill each other in the bedroom with some fun cardio ;)
  • sandralina
    Options
    Bahahaha we hurt too much for fun cardio... maybe in a couple days. ;) he massaged my legs for me and had me get in a nice hit bath. Woo! I feel better today...

And he just smacked my leg to get my attention and I almost died again. Owwww.
  • sandralina
    Options
    Apparently can't hit edit on my screen. Grawr. Hot*!
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    My favorite part of the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred is the fact you can turn off her voice on the DVD so you just hear music and see her doing the moves. I seriously want to throat punch her every time she opens her idiotic mouth. But the workout is great! LOL
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mbt1rkpNqA1qkeetm.gif
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mbt1rkpNqA1qkeetm.gif

Ha! Exactly.
  • Shikonneko
    Shikonneko Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    This cheered me up a bit. Thanks for that. :laugh:
  • Orfygirl
    Orfygirl Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I don't think you will be the only one who will be killed by Jillian Michaels. Maybe when all is said and done, Jillian will be prosecuted as a serial killer.
  • sandralina
    Options
    Haha -- yeah, it's love!

Jillian Michaels is absolutely a serial killer. Straight up. Haha
  • hannamarie88
    hannamarie88 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    FYI -- if I die -- Jillian Michaels killed me. Please bring her to justice. Thank you.

Haha! I tell my husband this all the time! She really is KILLER.

He's supportive too -- high fives all around for supportive husbands! Though he too makes delicious fattening food and then thinks I'm going to eat it like I used to. He is learning though.
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Your post made me LOL. Love it :) It's great having that support.
  • RatherBeOutside
    RatherBeOutside Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    LOL feel the same!