Starting fresh & looking for friends!

Options
Hi everyone,

I have about 10 more pounds of baby weight to lose after having my first child over a year ago. We're hoping to have another one soon, but I want to get back to a good starting weight before trying again. I know it's "only" 10 pounds... but these are going to be the hardest to get rid of. I don't have a strong support network in real life, so I'd love to develop a strong network of friends on here. Feel free to add me!

MB

Replies

• StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    welcome!! log every bite you eat and get some good exercise and that 10 lbs will melt off of you!!!!!!
    go for it!!
    Stac
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MB, sorry to hear about your wand :laugh:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MB, sorry to hear about your wand :laugh:

Yea me too but I'm more interested in that magic shop! bwwwwwwhaha

Welcome to the group, always great to have new folks join in on the fun and life changing experiences, with or without a wand!:tongue:

Becca
  • getmylifeback
    Options
    I also do not have a great support network at home, but the friends on here are great! They can really inspire and support you.
  • Mama_Bug
    Options
    I'll message you the name and address of my magic shop! :laugh: Thanks for the friendly welcome. :drinker:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    I'll message you the name and address of my magic shop! :laugh: Thanks for the friendly welcome. :drinker:
    Well alright then, BUT I also wanna know how that running while eating ice cream deal works, I love to run but I keep dropping the spoon while running through traffic......

You GOTTA fill me in on your secret.............ah yes, again with the magic shop aye?:huh: Guess I have to wait until I get that magic shop addy to get my own darn wand!:grumble: In the meantime, looks like I'll have to keep running with the scissors!