Maxitone Definity - UK Only

Options
D782
D782 Posts: 21 Member
So Ive started drinking the Maxitone Definity shakes after working out and Ive lost 3.5lbs in the last week. Im really impressed with the results so now I am upping my intake to 2 a day (the max. recommended). They are really high in protein and unlike most other shakes, low in sugar.

I was wondering if anyone else has used the definity shakes and what effect they have had?

Replies

• gemk
    gemk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Do you eat these as meal replacements or just as an extra?
  • D782
    Options
    Do you eat these as meal replacements or just as an extra?

They are strictly an extra, not a meal replacement. Mainly aimed for post workout recovery. Thats what I was looking for. Meal replacements ones were full of sugar (23g).
  • gemk
    gemk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Oooo good, I may try them, i dont really ant to lose any weight but looking to get extra cals in, in good forms and help recovery. Just not too sure about all the extra things that go in them especially the caffine, not too sure if the maxitone have byt the maximuscle lean did and I never have any caffine so dont want to start having it. Well done on your weight loss :-)
  • D782
    Options
    Oooo good, I may try them, i dont really ant to lose any weight but looking to get extra cals in, in good forms and help recovery. Just not too sure about all the extra things that go in them especially the caffine, not too sure if the maxitone have byt the maximuscle lean did and I never have any caffine so dont want to start having it. Well done on your weight loss :-)

Thanks Im really pleased, and feel like this is going to make a good addition to my diet and workouts. Im not aware of any caffine content, but do double check the pack. I make mine with almond milk instead of water so its a little tastier.