Size 12 to Size 0 (with ridiculous photos)

Options

Replies

• yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    You look great! How tall are you? I started around the same weight as you and am hoping to get down to around the same as well.

EDIT: Just saw your answer. We're about the same height then as well. Great job.
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    how long was your journey to lose this weight?
  • Tinytaru
    Tinytaru Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great.
  • chrisloveslife
    chrisloveslife Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Rosie1289
    Rosie1289 Posts: 10
    Options
    I think a size 12 is anything but fat. It's healthy. A size 0 is not. Congrats on the weight loss, but I really don't think you needed to lose that much.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    In for short absurbness....

you're awesome

ikRia1QKbo0jf32zsK9JXYFro1_400.gif
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Beautiful at every weight :)
  • _Moose51_
    _Moose51_ Posts: 86
    Options
    Awesome Job, you look terrific!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I think a size 12 is anything but fat. It's healthy. A size 0 is not. Congrats on the weight loss, but I really don't think you needed to lose that much. You look a bit anorexic now.

:noway:

say what? really? people are different sizes, I used to be a size 12 too and now I'm a size 2 or 4, but my body fat comp is still 24% so yeah, I still need to lose weight. Don't project on other people. I currently weight 131, I'm 5'1" and at 133 my BMI is considered overweight. I get it is just your opinion, but this is a success thread. OP did a great job and is happy with her results, who are you to knock her down?
  • sdreed25
    sdreed25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Amazing and awesome job, seriously well done you, also sounds like you've done it the steady sensible way with no fad type ideas ands concepts.
  • la8ydi
    la8ydi Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss...if I may add a note of caution though...please be careful when calling 150 "fat" - a lot of people on here would KILL to get down to that weight. ;-) Just sayin'
  • sunshinemouse34
    sunshinemouse34 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am amazed! So, only 40 pounds from a size 12 to a 0?! Astounding.
    I am sure it was a difficult path, but do you feel better? :)
    Thanks for posting!!
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I think a size 12 is anything but fat. It's healthy. A size 0 is not. Congrats on the weight loss, but I really don't think you needed to lose that much.

OP is 5'3, size 0 on someone of that height isn't too small and if you check out her BMI before stating uniformed comments you'd see she is still at a healthy weight.

Great job OP
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Great job! Very inspirational, thanks for sharing!
  • nikki2001
    nikki2001 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss...if I may add a note of caution though...please be careful when calling 150 "fat" - a lot of people on here would KILL to get down to that weight. ;-) Just sayin'

THIS!...but congrats on your WL you looked great before and after :)
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Tiny tiny tiny waist so jel xxxxxx
  • sanndandi
    sanndandi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I don't think she said 150 is fat as a general blanket statement. For HER the "fat" pics are at her heavy weight of 150. Way to go OP, I'm sure you put in some hard work and dedication to get to where you are now.
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    You are a very attractive young woman and your weight loss accentuates it. Love the before and after re donut vs. the gym!
  • SabrinaLC
    SabrinaLC Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    I also went from a 12 to a 0, I am only 4'11"
    I went from 153 down to 102, sadly, I've gained some back so I have get it back off! Ultimate goal is 100, although how I look is more important I suppose.
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!