Size 12 to Size 0 (with ridiculous photos)

Options

Replies

• Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I love your pics, you look amazing! Your jpurney is so inspirational!
  • Dre8604
    Dre8604 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Awesome... Congrats!! :-)
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    How long did it take you to reach your current weight?

Congratulations on your success! =)
  • just_me_mindy
    just_me_mindy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! you look amazing
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options

I think a size 12 is anything but fat. It's healthy. A size 0 is not. Congrats on the weight loss, but I really don't think you needed to lose that much. You look a bit anorexic now.

I'm 5'3" and a 12... I'm definitely "fat"... as the disgusted stares I still get when walking the downtown streets tell me! OP carried it well before losing- that doesn't mean she was healthy! (not saying she was unhealthy, just disagreeing that 12 is healthy for everyone)
  • JoannaC61210
    JoannaC61210 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    AMAZING transformation! It's so motivating to see results of someone else who took control & made a commitment that changed their life. Congrats!
  • RingTailedFox
    RingTailedFox Posts: 53 Member
    Options

I think a size 12 is anything but fat. It's healthy. A size 0 is not. Congrats on the weight loss, but I really don't think you needed to lose that much. You look a bit anorexic now.

I'm 5'3" and a 12... I'm definitely "fat"... as the disgusted stares I still get when walking the downtown streets tell me! OP carried it well before losing- that doesn't mean she was healthy! (not saying she was unhealthy, just disagreeing that 12 is healthy for everyone)

I love love love that dress!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

this was RIDICULOUSLY rude and uncalled for. I never saw the OP say she felt a size 12 was fat. She obviously did this to feel good AND healthy in HER skin. And, there is NOTHING wrong with a size 0. It does not automatically make one an anorexic. What an absurd generalization.
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! :D Great job
  • Val_from_OH
    Val_from_OH Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    What a great success story! You have obviously worked so hard, and you should be proud of what you have achieved. I love the picture at 110 - your skin is glowing and your facial bones are so defined.

I seriously cannot believe you dropped 6 sizes by losing 40 lbs! I am also 5'3, and I will be lucky to get from a 16 to a 12 by losing the same amount of weight. Wish I was petite, but I'm big-boned :wink:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    OP, you look fantastic and should be proud of your accomplishments!!
  • rachdun
    rachdun Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look great - thanks for sharing your story.
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    Oh, I forgot...

How did I get to a size 12?

2n86bdy.jpg

This is how I got to 245
    Hot-Head-Burritos.jpg
  • biosciencegal
    biosciencegal Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Great job!
  • RingTailedFox
    RingTailedFox Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Oh, I forgot...

How did I get to a size 12?

2n86bdy.jpg

This is how I got to 245
    Hot-Head-Burritos.jpg

Oh my goodness. After all that drama I needed a good laugh. Sure is delicious, huh?
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options

Thanks for your support! I hope you have a happy, healthy day! :)

OP, your attitude is as beautiful as you are :) This was a great response to the above poster's completely inappropriate and mean-spirited response.
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    This is how I got to 245
    Hot-Head-Burritos.jpg
    Oh my goodness. After all that drama I needed a good laugh. Sure is delicious, huh?

A little too delicious but I digress. Don't listen to the haters. You look very healthy to me and you have a lot to be proud of.
  • mommy3457
    mommy3457 Posts: 361 Member
    Options

:noway:

say what? really? people are different sizes, I used to be a size 12 too and now I'm a size 2 or 4, but my body fat comp is still 24% so yeah, I still need to lose weight. Don't project on other people. I currently weight 131, I'm 5'1" and at 133 my BMI is considered overweight. I get it is just your opinion, but this is a success thread. OP did a great job and is happy with her results, who are you to knock her down?

You said what I wanted to say so thank you. I'm 5'1" and I'm 148 lbs. I'm trying to get down to 132 to be considered in the normal bmi range. I have a large frame, and I'm an hour glass as well so my weight is proportioned. If I could be 125 lbs., I'd be sooo happy. I think the OP looks like a Disney princess in a great way. :smile:
  • cmurphy252
    cmurphy252 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    you actually looked great before. how tall are you?

I'm 5'3". A little weight really shows in my face and stomach.

I'm 5'4 - if I look like you at a size 12 (weight distributed where yours is), then I'd call that a WIN for me. You looked great before and you look great now! Well done :flowerforyou: .
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    While I applaud a weight loss, what size are you going to go to now? Negative 1. I would like to be in a size 12 after really being FAT not just slightly overweight!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!