Fav at home workout/DVD?

Options
pjsdj
pjsdj Posts: 90 Member
I have an elliptical that I use and some kettlebells but just started trying to get some DVD or YouTube video ideas? What's your favs?

Replies

• RunionX4
    RunionX4 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Any of Jillian Michaels DVDs are awesome. I love the 30 shred myself and the Biggest Loser Boot Camp DVD they are both great work outs and changing it up keeps things interesting. :)
  • happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I have always been a huge fan of The Firm DVD's. I have several different ones that I like. I personally have a problem with Jillian Michael's approach so I'm not a fan of her videos but I do hear they are pretty good too.

I hope you find something that you like.
  • catlady100
    catlady100 Posts: 154
    Options
    i like Ilaria Montignari's Atletica series and Bodystrike Series

Also Kelley Coffey- Meyer's Split Sessions and LIFT

Gin Miller's Seriously Strong

Michelle Dozier has several Dvds that look really tough...and good

I have just started looking at Cathe Friedrich...her dvds are more advanced though

I normally search for dvds (by instructor, type, fitness level etc ) and look at clips at collagevideo.com
  • Lizajayne23
    Lizajayne23 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My favorites this week:

Jillian Michaels Shred It with Weights (Kettlebell workout)

Biggest Loser Power Walk (I do this one every other day)

Others that I use:

Most any walk workouts by Leslie Sansone (I do these on days that I also do JM since I can't do high impact and feel like I need extra workout time to make up for it... there's a couple on Youtube)

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred though I have yet to get past level 1 LOL also often on Youtube

Fitnessblender.com has been fun but boring so I watch TV while I workout to those.

I'm trying out an Exteme Makeover Weight Loss Workout if Netflix ever gets it in the mail. From the bit that I saw, it looked like a good workout for "easy" days. There's a new Boot Camp that was just released that I'd like to try. I wish Netflix would go back to streaming workouts or get newer DVDs!
  • mothib79
    mothib79 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My favs are Chalean Extreme and Turbo Fire, Same trainer Chalene Johnson and she is awesome. Message me if you want help finding your perfect workout. Beachbody has something for everyone :)
  • melaniehubbard
    melaniehubbard Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone .I have a cd that holds ten of her different power walks so I can change it if I get bored.
  • HeartbeccaCA
    HeartbeccaCA Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Beachbody has some really great program DVD's and they are well done and well balanced. Just do nto choose one over your current level. One step at a time. Work your way there or you will threaten your success.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Check out Jessica Smith. She has many workouts on YouTube or you can go to collagevideo.com to find and view.
    Also, Kelly Coffey-Meyer (as someone already said) has many Fitness in 30 minutes workouts. Hers can also be found on collagevideo.com.
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I do ZGYM, 3 days a week, alternating with running :)
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I have several ten minute solutions that I love. Just when I think I won't make it, that section is done. I have a beginning toning (tons of squats for legs, a tush workout, arms with weights, abs and power stretch) and some pilates with Lara Hudson (beginners and another one she's done).

I also enjoy Leslie Sansone.

I have a gentle Vinyasa flow yoga with Zyrka Landwijt that has two basic routines with 3 lengths for each. Makes it super easy to pick according to what I have time for.

I love them all and couldn't pick a favorite, lol.