Any other Zumba fans?

Options
KRB28
KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
Hey :) I like to workout using the Zumba game on my Wii. I will usually do the Intermediate 45 minute class every morning. I switch between the 6 different classes to switch it up a bit. I would love to go to an actual class but can't at the moment because I have two small children. Any other Zumba lovers?

Replies

• sinthia619
    sinthia619 Posts: 15
    Options
    Zumba lover here
  • tdira_leigh
    Options
    I love Zumba! I go to 60 minute classes twice a week, best way I've found to de-stress after work.
  • fitpam90x
    fitpam90x Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love Zumba! :love:
    I take a Zumba class every Wednesday in the morning at my gym and it's definitely gotten me very motivated to work out and stuff. I mix Zumba and spin classes for my cardio. It's amazing and so much fun!
  • this_is_it77
    this_is_it77 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to Zumba. I have the DVD's and the Xbox workouts. Love them!
  • Lak31tha
    Lak31tha Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I got 2-3 times a week. The class I go to allows kids to play in a separate are. You may want to check your location.
  • rhody3
    rhody3 Posts: 7
    Options
    I love Zumba. I go to my local YMCA for hour classes, 3 times a week!
  • rhody3
    Options
    Me too. If I can't go to Zumba, I feel like crap;!:sad:
  • CrazyC
    CrazyC Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Me. I do Zumba Exhilaration DVD's & Zumba Fitness 2 - Wii at home 6x/week for an hour except Sundays.
  • rhody3
    Options
    I love Zumba too! I go 3 times a week. It is fun with lots of friends!:wink:
  • rhody3
    Options
    I never heard of Zumba Exhilaration. What is it?
  • rhody3
    Options
    Someday when your babies are bigger, go to a gym or the Y. It is even more fun with friends. We laugh a lot!
  • Braz76
    Braz76 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba!! I even joined Fernwood (Aussie Gym for the non-locals) so I could go. Wish there were more classes not associated to gyms in Brisbane.
  • BobbieInCA
    BobbieInCA Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I joined a new group here today...especially for Zumba lovers. Check it out!
  • dwalt15110
    dwalt15110 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Love Zumba! Try to do it twice a week.
  • CapeCodSheila
    CapeCodSheila Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I go to classes 2-4 times a week depending on my work schedule and also love the Wii Zumba-I tend to do the intermediate most of the time though it gets repetitive after awhile and then I'll do the expert. I love my instructor here in MA but the one in Florida is from Puerto Rico and she rocks!!!!! It's just such a fun way to work out because we're all laughing and moaning at the same time :wink:
  • wannabeadancer27
    Options
    I'm a total dork who always gets anxious in social settings where you are expected to dance, and I LOVE zumba!
  • hhill83
    hhill83 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I always said I wouldn't do Zumba (I didn't think I had the confidence to shake my ample butt in public) but have now been going for about 10 weeks. It's great!
  • PheonixRizing
    PheonixRizing Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I do it at home. Recently got Zumba cardio party which was alot of fun. I don't know if I'll ever be able to afford to go to the classes but maybe someday.
  • koscar01
    koscar01 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi all,
    I bought Zumba DVD's and tried them out for the first time last nite. Two bottles of water and 45 minutes plus 25 minutes instructional video and I was wet. Loved it. We have a Zumba studio near my home and the Y also offers classes. Glad I found this forum. Are you all finding that Zumba is helping you with your weight loss?
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I love zumba, never feels like a workout. its so much fun. We started a challenge, and right now we are about 55 in the group:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1053821-zumba-august-challenge