30 Day Shreders! When did you start to see results?!

Options
Cobb_66
Cobb_66 Posts: 65 Member
Hi! I am currently on day 2 of level 3 (which will unfortunately be filled with lots of breaks since August is set to be a BUSY month for me). So far, I have only taken 2 rest days and have done level 1 and 2 all the way through. There are significant differences in my bum and a bit in my arms, but I have yet to see ANY difference in my tummy!!
I have heard that a lot of people see the biggest changes during the last level - is this true? Does anyone have "during" pictures from end of level 2 to end of level 3 they are willing to share?
Thank you!!

Replies

• Cobb_66
    Cobb_66 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Anyone? :(
  • evilpixiegrrr
    Options
    Hi,

I read somewhere, and I'm not sure if it was here or on a review of the 30 Day Shred, that someone saw results after day 7 or 8.

I will do day 3 today, and I can't wait to see results. I'm hoping my arms and butt will see some results the most.

Good luck!
  • Janice2Shakira
    Options
    Just finished day 8 and my endurance has shot way up, but I haven't noticed much except my weight loss has slowed a bit (I'm sure due to muscle water retention and all). But, I've heard nothing but good things, I would suggests just taking a picture of yourself once your done that looks similar to a picture you have from before you started and compare. Sometimes its hard to see a difference in something you get to see 24/7 (i.e. your own body).
  • katsak2006
    katsak2006 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 day Shred back in Jan and Feb and it really helped my body after I had lost 25 lbs. It helped me transition from being not very fit to much more strong all over my body. I then turned my workout to add a lot more weights and limited my cardio to 30/day. I am much stronger today than I was back in January and the 30 day shred helped me get there. I dont think you will loose as much weight as you think but if you do it twice a day, you might get the results you are seeking from just doing the CD. Good luck!
  • martianhaq
    martianhaq Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    am on day 1 of level 3. i saw major differences with level 1. like major, lost 4lbs and 8 inches overall and i was astonished because i never expected such drastic changes but may be it was my body getting rid of all the bloating. but level two kicked my *kitten*. like literalllllly! it was so tough and i expected differences but poof. nothing happened. not even muscle definition, no difference whatsoever from the differences i got from level 1. so am hoping level 3 would be worth it. my arms didnt budge and i am really hoping to see a difference there.