Let's Play a Game

Options
What's on your exercise playlist? I need some new songs. =/

Replies

• NavySailor
    NavySailor Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I can't workout with music so I guess I am out of this game LOL!
  • kathrynarnold
    Options
    No one want's to play my game =(
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been running to the new Newsboys album Born Again. Most of the songs have a beat that's very easy for me to run my 8.5 mph pace to. There's also Fireflight's For Those Who Wait album. But for the most part I don't listen to music because I do P90X and Insanity.
  • iamdesiderata
    iamdesiderata Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    lots and lots of electronica, keeps me going like the energizer bunny i swear! hahaha
  • scarlettbleu
    Options
    It depends on my mood, but I do have a workout playlist with just over an hours' worth of music so I'll know when I'm almost done. It includes, Lady Gaga, La Roux, Rhianna, Justin Timberlake, t.A.T.u, and couple of random upbeat songs. Last night I listened to Hans Zimmer scores, so it's really about how you're feeling and what you need to motivate you.
  • kristendunbar
    Options
    I have lots of rap and pop music. I guess if you want ideas, you should probably post your music type preference. Anything with a fast beat keeps me going when I do my cardio. The louder the music the better. If you want a detailed playlist msg me and I will send you what I listen to!