My first NSV!

Options
aquarabbit
aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
I was epilating my legs and came out to the kitchen to get a drink of water, sans pants. My husband looked up from his computer game and said "Your *kitten* is looking so great lately!" I said "huh?" He said "it's so high and round and all your dimples went away within the first week of you working out. You're whole body looks more toned, but the butt happened so fast!" I know he loves me no matter what size I am, but he knows how badly I want to be strong, not just slim. So to hear that he's noticed so quickly is great. I was thinking of going down in weights during my workouts. That's out the window now! I was going to post a picture but 1) I don't know how and 2) not sure if a booty shot in undies is appropriate. But yay! It just felt so good to hear that!

Replies

• oldnovice
    oldnovice Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    LOL!! Congrats on the NSV. My wife and I have both lost almost 30 pounds each and we have had several NSV's she won't let me tell anyone else about. ;-)
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    aww congrats to you!! Keep up the good work!
  • JenX15
    JenX15 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!! Makes you want to go do a "happy dance" :)

What kind of a workout/weights do you do?
  • nessa2BFit
    nessa2BFit Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    that is a great NSV!!!! congratulations and keep up the great work!
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    You don't have to post pics in undies, just put on some tight shorts or something. Show that **** off!
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    That's great and the best motivation to keep going. You tell him to keep his eyes peeled for more. :wink:
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    LOL!! Congrats on the NSV. My wife and I have both lost almost 30 pounds each and we have had several NSV's she won't let me tell anyone else about. ;-)

NICE !
  • emirror
    emirror Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!
  • booker2shoes
    booker2shoes Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Yippeee!!! It's so awesome when someone else notices how hard you're working :-) Good for you (and good for your hubby)!
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!! Makes you want to go do a "happy dance" :)

What kind of a workout/weights do you do?

I'm doing Body Revolution right now. I'm replacing the cardio since it's boring, but the strength workouts are awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!