Size 12 to Size 0 (with ridiculous photos)

Options

Replies

• RingTailedFox
    RingTailedFox Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    While I applaud a weight loss, what size are you going to go to now? Negative 1. I would like to be in a size 12 after really being FAT not just slightly overweight!

Actually, I'm still a size zero. I have very narrow hips.

I know you can get to a size 12. Losing weight is a hard road, but with a little elbow grease it can be done. Good luck!
  • moonshine_betty
    moonshine_betty Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Why are people projecting their issues all over this thread? Just because a size 12/150 lbs is right for YOU does not mean it was right for the OP, who is 5'3", for chrissakes. A size 0 and 117 lbs is perfectly within the realm of healthy for someone her size but a size 12 definitely isn't. Which is not to say that a size 12 or 150 lbs is unhealthy...heck, I'm a size 12 and 150 lbs is my goal weight but I'm also 5'8" and have a ton of muscle. And to say she looks anorexic (which she totally does not) is just rude.

OP, marvelous job on the weight loss and props to you for handling the rude feedback so gracefully!
  • ShellyBrowne
    ShellyBrowne Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Why are people projecting their issues all over this thread? Just because a size 12/150 lbs is right for YOU does not mean it was right for the OP, who is 5'3", for chrissakes. A size 0 and 117 lbs is perfectly within the realm of healthy for someone her size but a size 12 definitely isn't. Which is not to say that a size 12 or 150 lbs is unhealthy...heck, I'm a size 12 and 150 lbs is my goal weight but I'm also 5'8" and have a ton of muscle. And to say she looks anorexic (which she totally does not) is just rude.

OP, marvelous job on the weight loss and props to you for handling the rude feedback so gracefully!

I completely agree on your points here. Why do some people think that you must be a certain weight, usually theirs, to validate weight loss...
  • theepervette
    theepervette Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    well done lady! you look amazing! you are very beautiful :D
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    The '120' photo is hilarious x)
    And the moustache one, that one is super cute too!

You look so beautiful :flowerforyou:

edit: typo
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    While I applaud a weight loss, what size are you going to go to now? Negative 1. I would like to be in a size 12 after really being FAT not just slightly overweight!

:noway:
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

well, aren't you a ray of sunshine? How about this was about the OP and not what anyone else wants? Nor was it to be rude in a success thread.
  • maegmez
    maegmez Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

108 is still within her healthy weight range. I am 10 pounds overweight but hope to get to the middle of my range for me. I'm 5' 4 3/4" tall and that puts me at about 125 for my goal weight.
  • lycheenmango
    lycheenmango Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Awesome pics!
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    You were never fat, get that thought out of your head lady, you were beautiful at all the sizes you posted. You do not look anorexic either, whatever that was suppose to mean. Congrats to you on all your hard work!
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I think you look great. Good job. You also have a very good attitude .
  • pugsleyjean
    pugsleyjean Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Let me start out by saying you look fabulous! I too am a fellow shorty at 5'2" and started out at 163lbs. The weight always showed in my face and tummy areas and have seen a dramatic difference in my face. Im down to about 141lbs right now and will get back to my skinny self again. Keep up the good work!!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Congrat on your weight loss. Sorry some are mean for being too successful.
  • RingTailedFox
    Options
    Let me start out by saying you look fabulous! I too am a fellow shorty at 5'2" and started out at 163lbs. The weight always showed in my face and tummy areas and have seen a dramatic difference in my face. Im down to about 141lbs right now and will get back to my skinny self again. Keep up the good work!!

What is your goal weight?

Are you feeling better in your body? I noticed that when I started losing weight, my knees and back hurt less.
  • RingTailedFox
    Options
    The '120' photo is hilarious x)
    And the moustache one, that one is super cute too!

You look so beautiful :flowerforyou:

edit: typo

Thank you, sweets! That moustache photo is with my nephew on his fifth day!
  • tjthegreatone
    Options
    All these US sizes confuse me. I mean I guess the OP is short, but if a US size 0 is a UK 4 she doesn't seem that small. I thought you needed something like a 20 inch waist to be a zero. Anyway she is a slim, healthy and attractive young woman and the photos show this nicely, and that's what matters.
    To be people complaining about weight, we're all different. I'm 6 inches taller than the OP and will never have a waist like her, my genetics and build are different. I must say that with vanity sizing sometimes you can get carried away. My 29-inch waist has been known to fit into some UK 8 garments (?US 4). No way is that accurate.
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I understand your choice im 5'3 and suppose to be in same range im trying to go down to 130 for now and work my way from there or maintain I have hypo thyroid and I just gave birth 2 months ago and they still trying to get my meds dosage right so I know the struggle lol
  • crissyrox
    crissyrox Posts: 94
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on all of your hard work :)
  • Filatina
    Filatina Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Awesome Work! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!