Anyone trying to get pregnant or soon to try

Options
Hi im trying to have get friends who are trying to or want to try to get pregnant to help manage a healthy lifestyle stress free life. Anyone out there :) my husband and i are going to try soon and cant wait to.start a family but i want to be at a healthy weight and have a healthy pregnancy

Replies

• SeeShayRun
    SeeShayRun Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm pregnant! I only have 4 weeks left though (baby #5) but I'd love to be friends. Feel free to send a fr on over!
  • jsb76
    jsb76 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    We're trying also- I'll send you a request. I joined MFP for the same reason :smile:
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I just gave birth to my second baby two weeks ago but I would still like to be friends!! Good luck on your TTC journey!
  • Leah_Brooke
    Leah_Brooke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Trying to get pregnant in August!
  • RashaePree
    RashaePree Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am currently 17 weeks pregnant :)
  • lovinmycountryboy
    Options
    son just turned one but we are thinking about trying for another one
  • fitgirldanyel
    fitgirldanyel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm getting induced tomorrow! This is my second baby. This is a great place for support :)
  • bhavnoor
    bhavnoor Posts: 36
    Options
    We'e been talking and plan to start trying in a few months. My goal is to loose ~15 lbs before that happens. Even though that won't put me at my goal weight, I'll only be 10 lbs away and so hopefully that's in the zone.

I'm 5' 10-1/2" tall, and have a goal weight of 150 lbs... I'm currently at 176.5 lbs.

I'll send you a FR :smile:

Also, anyone else looking for active new friends - feel free to add me.
  • loulou_1979
    loulou_1979 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    We're trying next month!

We've got a 3 yr old daughter and since she was born we've both piled on the pounds. I've had two miscarriages in the past 10 months (last September and April) and hope that the weight loss will put us in a better place for when we try again. I've lost 17lbs since April and hubby is down almost 2 stone.

Lots of luck to everyone here and congrats to those expecting or just given birth! xx
  • madworld1
    madworld1 Posts: 524
    Options
    I have a 12-year-old son and we are trying for our second. But, I think that my time has come and gone because we've been trying for a couple of years now. I've had an ectopic and my doc said that I may be too scarred. Maybe we'll get lucky next month.

Good luck to you and everyone else who is already pregnant and trying. :)
  • loulou_1979
    loulou_1979 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have a 12-year-old son and we are trying for our second. But, I think that my time has come and gone because we've been trying for a couple of years now. I've had an ectopic and my doc said that I may be too scarred. Maybe we'll get lucky next month.

So sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed your time will come soon xx
  • tartsul
    tartsul Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    hubby and i have been ttc #1 for a few months now. add me if you'd like!
  • smiller212003
    smiller212003 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Been trying since March.... no luck yet! :(
  • namluv
    namluv Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Been trying since Feb. but happy "trying" for as long as needed LOL I have heard the stories of nothing much happening in the bedroom for a while after... that will make me sad!
  • madworld1
    madworld1 Posts: 524
    Options

So sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed your time will come soon xx

Ty- that means a lot :)
  • LenardSkenard
    Options
    I'm trying! I have PCOS, so this is a tough journey! Would love to be friends, I really need some motivation!
  • alicat825
    alicat825 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'll be trying here soon, in November. This will be my second baby. I'm trying to lose a healthy amount of weight so I can conceive. Aiming for 140-145 lbs.
  • alicat825
    Options
    would appreciate any FRs
  • alicat825
    Options
    I'm trying! I have PCOS, so this is a tough journey! Would love to be friends, I really need some motivation!

question: what were some of the symptoms you experienced that made you go to the doctor? I'm curious because whenever I look up some of the symptoms I have I come across PCOS...kinda scares me to be honest, TIA
  • taramartin1010
    taramartin1010 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Trying for almost 4 years...wanting to do it naturally, but no luck yet.

Joined MFP to lose weight in hopes that was part of the problem for not getting pregnant yet.

Anyone can feel free to add me!