Fruit water

Options
I hate drinking water so after reading some info on the internet I make my own fruit water and its yummy.
Its sooo easy get a jug add up to 1 chopped lemon and whatever other fruit you want... my fave atm is melon or strawberries.
http://www.theyummylife.com/Flavored_Water
check out the website and have some fun with water.

Replies

• yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Will have to try that, thanks!
  • twincadence
    Options
    how many calories in fruit water, I like the idea
  • nielsonfam
    nielsonfam Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    When I'm feeling BLAH about my water I add just the teeny-tinist bit of a single-size "pouch" of Crystal Light Peach Mango Green Tea mix -- it tastes so refreshing and only adds about 1-2 calories to my water. I can make one single-size pouch last for many glasses of water so it's economical too :happy:
  • lois4468
    lois4468 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    These sound really good. Calories would be based on the fruit you use and how many servings you actually get. Much better for you than the artificial or chemicals you find in the products you can buy. Probably taste better too. Gotta try this. Thanks
  • aimeemanninghunter
    aimeemanninghunter Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Not something I enjoy.....I'd rather have plain water....to me it tastes like old fridge water....like the kind you've left in the refrigerator for days and it has absorbed the tastes of everything in the fridge....