Slim by Christmas and forever more!!

Options
Hi all!! Any tips on how to get excited about drinking 8 glasses of water per day? Wowser, that's a tough one for me. :ohwell:

Replies

• lordofultima
    Options
    I really enjoy water, it's weird to me that people can't find time to drink 64 oz. of it. Being more active will lead to drinking more water, not only because you "have to" but because you are actually thirsty, and nothing quenches thirst like water.
  • butterflykristy
    Options
    :happy: Crystal Light! I use the lemonade flavor with a frozen strawberry or two, YUMMY! And just a few calories.
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Don't even try is my response , there are things in this life that you just gotta do! We have to eat to put fuel in our engines and likewise gotta drink loads water which is the oil the cooling system and essential for keeping your skin looking good.

You don't have to get excited bout it just do it coz you are sensible!!!!! Deb
  • chuckrhode
    Options
    Hey! Water is the most important component to our brain's health. Just remember....the brain can't work without ample amounts of fluids! There's your key to "longevity!"