Buying Running Shoes Online...

Options
I've used Road Runner Sports in the past, but am in need of some new running shoes, and am trying to get the best price...

Does anyone know of any other sites that might offer better pricing? I've been doing some online searches, but work keeps getting in the way :grumble: ...so I was hoping the MFP community might be helpful

Replies

• Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    bump...anyone?
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    To be honest I found that Famous footwear had the Asics I wanted and the price was competitive, if you figure in shipping rates,,,
  • DavidMartinez2
    DavidMartinez2 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I normally use runningwarehouse.com. You can check amazon as well.
  • hellokatee
    hellokatee Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I bought mine on finishline.com. The particular shoes I wanted were cheaper there than on Road Runner. :smile:
  • ErinG6191
    ErinG6191 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I second runningwarehouse.com. I knew what shoes I wanted before visiting the web site and they had other color options in stock than my local running store. They shipped fast and were overall well priced.
  • SpleenThief
    SpleenThief Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Holabird sports, best prices I've ever found. You'll need to have an idea about what who you're looking for.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Thanks all....I did a lot of looking, and did end up going with running warehouse and now I'm excited for my new pair to arrive :happy:
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I just got a pair of Nike Free Run shoes on Ebay for about $30 below retail. I've owned 2 pair in the past so I am confident choosing my size without trying them on.
  • kab0906
    kab0906 Posts: 1
    Options
    Zappos.com

Free shipping both ways. Great customer service.
  • Juanwi
    Juanwi Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I bought both of my daughters the Nike Flex Runs at Famous Footwear during the buy one get one 1/2 off sale, and then I was also able to use a 20% coupon I received in my email from them. I ended up with two pairs for 96 dollars pre-tax. Almost the price of one pair. Although, I guess you need to be in the market for more than one pair for the BOGO. This was in store.

I bought my flex runs at Jcpenney with a 30.00 rewards card, so they were knocked down to 50. You can google discount codes for different stores or sign up for their emails to get their coupons. I also got free shipping on this due to a back to school sale.
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Zappos.com

Yep. Zappos.com is awesome. I buy all my running shoes through them.
  • sarahc001
    sarahc001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Zappos.com

Yep. Zappos.com is awesome. I buy all my running shoes through them.

And free overnight shipping if you are a VIP or download their app (which gives you instant VIP status.) Just bought Hokas from Roadrunner though- their VIP program ($1.99 if purchased online) gives you free shipping and an automatic 10%off- and the promo code "CX13C262" gives you 20% off and free shipping with VIP signup.
  • CarsonRuns
    CarsonRuns Posts: 3,039 Member
    Options
    Holabird sports, best prices I've ever found. You'll need to have an idea about what who you're looking for.

Thee best, and located right her is Baltimore.
  • gabequinn19
    Options
    Running Warehouse for sure. Great selection and customer service
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    If you search online for coupon codes for Running Warehouse - they have always worked for me.
  • cwsikes
    cwsikes Posts: 86
    Options
    RunningWarehouse for most of my running shoe and running apparel purchases. There is always either a 10% or 15% off coupon and shipping is always free. They also send out great reusable shopping bags if you purchase over a certain amount!