Looking For Support

Options
Hi everyone! So, I have been going strong since 07/14/13 and have lost 11.6 lbs so far!! I have a lot to lose and am looking for others who are willing to lend me support throughout my journey! I'd be sure to return the favor.

Help me stay motivated and I'll help you too!

Here's to losing weight, being healthy, and feeling good!

Replies

• JessekaKing
    JessekaKing Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    YAY! Congrats on such an admirable loss :)
    I'm jumping back on the band wagon as I now have a move, a honeymoon, and a cross country drive behind me!! What are your goals exactly?
  • brandimjeffries
    Options
    Hello! Sounds like you are off to a great start! I too am down 11 pounds as of yesterday! I'd love to have someone/or a few to stay motivated with!
  • fadedintomemory
    fadedintomemory Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'd be more than happy to have more friends on here!

Congrats on the 11 lb weight loss! That's awesome!

And my goals? Well, I am starting out small. I want to eat healthy, drink more water, and be more active. My goal overall is to lose 200+ lbs. Quite a lofty goal, but I know I can do it. How about you? What are your goals?

I lost over 50 lbs last year. Gained some back, and with my 11.6 lb loss recently, I am at 47.6 lbs down counting last year.

Again, I would love any and all support!
  • PoisonElix
    PoisonElix Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Congrats on the weight! Im getting back on this boat myself after taking some time off to heal an injury and can use some awesome motivators too. Anyone can add ne if they would like.