Which Exercise dvd?

Options
Hi all,

I keep reading about the different exercise dvds available....insanity, p90x, chalean etc. I'm just wondering what the differences are and what are your favourites.....looking for serious weight loss! Also i live in england so is there a good supplier for these dvds?

Thanks

Replies

• nhanson62493
    Options
    hi I have a wii fit / wii fit plus this is brill otherwise try the 10 minute fat burners you can get these cheap from amazon.
  • highrise
    highrise Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hey

I've found some of the DVDs quite difficult to get hold of for Region 2. Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred is on Amazon UK, so might be worth trying something like that - or the 10 minute series, or Pilates for Dummies, all of which are reasonably priced - in case exercising at home turns out to not be your thing. Good luck!
  • _Cyclist_
    _Cyclist_ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    They are all good. P90X you will need a few things like weights pull up bar ext. Chalean you need some hand weights. Insanity you just need you. They will all get you fit. Be careful about buying discount copies, as there are a lot of boot leg copies out there that will skip or just plain wont play. Some of the boot legs even have a virus that if you play in your computer will still personal info.

Go ahead and get it from a beach body coach. You will know your getting a legit copy with warranty and guarantee plus you will get some one to help encourage you and answer your questions. My wife is a beachbody coach if your interested.

Beachbody Coaches cannot sell on ebay or any other auction site so if you see copies there that are "new" they are probably not legit and if they are used you may or may not get the complete set.

I don't think you can go wrong with any of the programs. We have them all. I love a mix of Insanity and P90X and my wife uses that plus the Chalean extreme and Turbofire.
  • blugoogirl
    Options
    I really like the ministry of sound pump it up dvd :)
    great music, and even the low strength stuff gets you going. it is fun too :)
  • NineInchGirl
    Options
    Well if ur just starting with cardio, i definitely suggest TURBO JAM! First off, its cheaper than Tubo fire and easier (in my opinion), I actually lost 10lbs on my first 10 days on Turbo Jam. I love it, the music is awesome and Chalene Johnson is absolutely awesome! You'll be doing a lil of everything, cadio, core, strength training, stretching..etc. So ya, definitely worth it!! After you've completed the dvds, i high suggest P90X or Insanity. Cool thing about Insanity is that you don't need equipment but it's literally INSANE LOL. And P90X is just as extreme but you get to choose if you wanna do the lean mode or the classic mode. You'll have to buy some weights or weight bands (you don't need that push bar, they teach you how to do it on the floor). but ya.. P90X and Insanity are level 2 progs and they highly suggest you to complete a level 1 prog like Turbo Jam :) So whatever you choose, you'll definitely see results! I love ALL beachbody products and eventually wanna try them all :) YOU WILL DEFINITELY SEE RESULTS! Now that being said, i see a lot of ppl talking about the 30 day shred. I myself have never tried it but the ppl on here really rave about it and its only 20 something bucks. So check out your wallet and chose what is best for you ;) Good luck chicka!
  • NineInchGirl
    Options
    Btw, i just checked and amazon.com has 30 day shred for only 8.49! How cheap is that? Might have to get me one LOL
  • SarahElittlebit
    SarahElittlebit Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Beachbody.com has many varieties that are high energy and geared to weight loss.
  • skydiveskier
    Options
    Beachbody programs have been proven by thousands of people that they work. Easy to do? No. Easy to see the light at the end of the tunnel? Yes!

P90X is the most popular infomercial for over a year...did I mention it was created over 4 years ago? What does that tell you about the company and their product?

Anyways. If you're looking for the best programs, look no farther than what works. As for getting it to the UK, simple shipping.

I know I'm telling you what has already been said, but program specification is personal and could take a little bit to figure out what would work the best for you. A Beachbody Coach is the premier way to get free advice and get dialed into the best program for your needs.
  • SJT75
    SJT75 Posts: 134
    Options
    Thanks everyone.....seems like there are a lot available but sounds like they all work... so that's good:-)

Thlnk i'll go shopping