Fitbit not syncing with MFP

Options
Is anyone else having problems with their FitBit syncing with MFP? It had been syncing just fine ever since I got it. For the past three hours, the calories that I burned are showing up on my FitBit app but not my MFP app. I checked the apps page on MFP, and the FitBit still shows up as synced there. Any suggestions?

Replies

• swolf19
    swolf19 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    mine is not syncing either! I will try again in a few hours.
  • thegilly6
    thegilly6 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    MFP just did a format change over. That may be the issue.
  • michellechawner
    Options
    Mine is syncing fine, has been all day, even after the website layout update.

Please ask your question in technical support if you want the mods to look it up.They won't see it here.
  • binkberry
    binkberry Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It's not syncing with my fitbit account either. Or my cell phone MFP app. I think the new updates broke something. I can't even do a forced sync on my phone.
  • hunderwoman
    hunderwoman Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Its because of whatever they are doing to the website. I cant connect to my mobile app at all and now my FB wont connect either. And suddenly I have eaten 300 calories too many cause it took away all my exercise calories. ugh! A little heads up would have been nice for sure.
  • cmor1701d
    cmor1701d Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mine is also not syncing today on my Galaxy SIII. I'll try from my iPhone before logging a support message.

Just checked the iPhone and that is also NOT syncing.
  • SalB11
    SalB11 Posts: 1
    Options
    Mine hasn't synced either since 5pm.
  • mswool
    mswool Posts: 1
    Options
    It seemed to stop syncing sometime late this afternoon
  • Bravyn
    Bravyn Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Another one here for no syncing.
  • QueenofScott
    QueenofScott Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    It has worked great for me, since I got my FitBit flex in May. Yesterday it was fine, but today, I'm having the same problem as you. My calories burned are not syncing from FitBit to MFP. Interestingly enough, though, the food and water I have logged on MFP is still syncing to FitBit just fine. I'm wondering if this is a FitBit problem, rather than a MFP problem. Either way, it's annoying ????I hope someone gets it fixed soon.
  • sjerzelady
    Options
    I haven't been able to sync with Fitbit for about 2 weeks. Does anyone have a solution?
  • kmuti1
    kmuti1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Syncing is an issue with me as well since I can't sync my exercise to MFP.