Favorite Beachbody program

Options
I love Beachbody! I think they put out high quality workouts and products. I love Insanity and Turbo Fire! I'm a cardio junkie and these fit me perfectly. I want to do p90x one day but haven't committed yet.

What's your favorite Beachbody program and why?

Replies

• curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    My absolute favorites are Turbofire (I lost 25 pounds doing TF) and Combat (I think lost between 8 and 10)----I have also tried others that I enjoy but those two are top especially Turbofire---I will be so happy when she comes out with another one
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I am a coach. I love Insanity, Turbo Fire, ChaLEAN Extreme, T-25. Did not like Les Mills Combat and Tony Horton drives me bonkers! I would recommend ChaLEAN Extreme to anyone that wants to lift but isn't ready for P90 yet!
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'm not a Coach (anymore), I gave up on that pyramid scheme.
    Regardless of my opinions about that, I love Insanity, Asylum, Asylum Volume 2, Focus T25, Les Mills Combat, and Les Mills Pump.
  • AngDenSti
    AngDenSti Posts: 184
    Options
    I love Beachbody! I think they put out high quality workouts and products. I love Insanity and Turbo Fire! I'm a cardio junkie and these fit me perfectly. I want to do p90x one day but haven't committed yet.

What's your favorite Beachbody program and why?
    Since you're a coach, I'm curious as to which programs you've tried and disliked.

I've tried p90x, but I'm not a fan of weight training so I bailed on it after a week. My husband did it and had great results. I know it would be great for me too. I just have to step out of my comfortable box.
  • AngDenSti
    AngDenSti Posts: 184
    Options
    I am a coach. I love Insanity, Turbo Fire, ChaLEAN Extreme, T-25. Did not like Les Mills Combat and Tony Horton drives me bonkers! I would recommend ChaLEAN Extreme to anyone that wants to lift but isn't ready for P90 yet!

Tony drives me crazy too!!
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options

My wife enjoys CLX, although it wasn't my cup of tea. TurboFire was too coreographed for my likings, and T25 is absolutely ridiculous (in a good way).
    Tony Horton is pretty awesome in P90X / P90X2, although he needs some comedy lessons.
  • kelsieowen3
    Options
    I tried p90x but couldn't stick to it. I don't see the need to spend an entire day doing different bicep curls; I'm not that interested in them. The videos are pretty lame. However for awhile I was taking my workout sheets to the gym with me and just doing the workouts there rather than dealing with the videos. I will say I enjoyed the yoga video; I just wish I was better at it! I struggled a lot with it.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of P90X.

8488541.png
  • CdnWalker
    CdnWalker Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love love love Slim in 6 by Debbie Siebers, I have lost 3 inches off my waist. I am on my second round of it and working at losing my last 8 lbs. which will take me to a total of 67 lbs. lost. Yeah Me....