New to site and ready to change

Options
A collegue told me about this site and I'm so glad I found it. I've tried it all, but at the age of 49, I'm ready to make a lifestyle change and get this body back in the shape was in years ago. I'm tried of turning down social events, feeling tired at sporting events and want to be Fabulous and Fifty next year. Would love to hear tips, suggestions..........................

Replies

• gettingbetter50
    Options
    I am new to the site also and turning 50 in two months. I want to make more needed changes to my eating though. I am good about working out. Working out to dvd's at home have made a differnece in my body type and calories burned. I am doing the biggest loser workouts now. My problem is my eating habits. I splurge to many times to keep my weight down. Eating out with my spouse is very big problem for me with portion control. I am planning on losing 15 pounds by mid November this year. We both have the age 50 as a motivation for us. Good luck to both of us!!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Wellcome to both of you
    Good luck on your new journey
  • kitt7769
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I started in June and have found this website to be extremely valuable.

Good luck to you both on your new adventure!