New need friends..ADD ME!!

Options
Hi everyone,

My name is Ebony 26yr. wife and mother!! currently trying to loose 80lbs....today is day 4 of my journey meal plan 1400 calories!!....My husband and i have chosen to take this journey together, just looking for new friends going through the same journey for inspiration!!! ADD ME! Good luck everyone!!

Replies

• goldspaula
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, you will have tons of friends in no time! I'm looking to lose about 84 pounds. I am determined to do it this time. You are so lucky to have your husband working at this with you!!
  • ArmyWife815
    Options
    Welcome to my fitness pal. You'll find plenty of friends and motivation on this site. Best wishes on your journey! I've got about 75 more pounds to lose. I found this site by accident in June of this year. It has been a blessing and life saver!
  • Mominator
    Options
    Hi everyone,

My name is Cheryl. I am 41, a mother of 2 teenagers and in desperate need to lose 30lbs. I am a procrastinator and master excuse maker for why I can't or why I should 'put it off till next week'.

And so it begins tomorrow. Back on track. Exercise, diet (in that order) and trying to stop the negative self-talk. Looked at my box of 'skinny clothes' gathering dust in my closet again today and just said something's gotta give. I can do this - but I need support. Hoping to make some new friends here and find the encouragement and support I need.

Cheers!
    Cheryl
  • showteam
    showteam Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'll be you friend we need as many as we can get,
  • xXBeautifulDymondXx
    Options
    Im DyMond and I really feel the same way u feel about having a body to matchur face.Just eat right, excersie and get on here everyday for motivation and I know u can do it........Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy: :wink: :happy: :wink: :happy: